YouTube

Down running Hell Crowley came to you with a special request. He wanted to keep tabs on the Winchesters. You agreed and after a few weeks of this you grew tired and wished there was another way of going about this. A bright light flashed in your brain and you went for something special for your king.

After a few hours you returned and he wanted a report. “I wasn’t around the Winchesters sir.” He looked up from his desk and raised an eyebrow, “come again?” You cleared your throat. “I had an idea sir and I… um…” He raised his hand and you were being choked. When you kneeled on the floor he heard a thud and stood. Looking at the box he released you.

“What’s in the box love?” You regained your composure and stood as he made his way around his desk. “It’s called a computer.” He rolled his eyes, “I can see that but why do you have one?” You held it out, “its for you.” He smirked, “really? It’s not my birthday. You tossed the box to the side of his desk and it appeared in the middle, open and booting up.

He made his way around one side and you went around the other. You pulled out his chair so he could sit in it. He sat down and turned to the open laptop. “If you’ll allow me sir.” He pointed at it, “please.” “Well I took the pleasure of setting up a surveillance system around the Winchester’s.” Four little screens appeared on the monitor. “Here you have the Impala, the kitchen, the main room and the dungeon.” He pointed to the one in the kitchen, “why there?” “Well they do a fair amount of talking there and most times when Dean cooks he talks to himself.”

Crowley nodded in approval and you backed away. “You’ve out done yourself this time.” You bowed a little, “thank you sir.” He waved his hand and you left the room. Wiping the sweat from your forehead you sighed and walked away. Nearly being choked to death gave you a new perspective on life, well your demon life.

You found yourself enjoying the little things. Watching tortures, feeding the hellhounds, and taking a stroll across the pit of despair. You came back towards Crowley’s office and stopped outside his doors because you heard something. You cracked the door and peaked in. What you saw shocked you. It was the king… laughing. You blinked and rubbed your eyes just to make sure you were seeing this right.

“Come here,” he said waving his hand. “You’ve got to see this, its bloody brilliant!” You come around behind his desk expecting to see a failed attempt at something by the Winchesters. Instead you see him watching someone tickling a sloth on YouTube. You look over at him. He nearly has tears in his eyes he’s been laughing so hard. “Really sir?” After that is over he clicks on the next one. It shows a man getting kicked by a horse. You both share an “Ooh!”

After a couple more clips of men taking a beating you look at him. “So how did you find this?” “After Winchester jumbosize mentioned something I didn’t know I looked it up. While looking at the sites a video came up and I watched it. I saw one related to it on the side so I clicked on that. After a few more I ended up here.” You smirked, “so what did Sam mention?” He looked at you blankly. “I forgot.”

THE END