Hell

You feared for tomorrow to come. You did all the things you wanted to do in your ten years that you possibly could. Living and having fun but mainly doing what you wanted and not caring what people thought. Trying things you've always wanted to. As the last month approached you drained your bank account and visited a few more places. As the final day approached you checked into a fancy hotel and ordered room service before falling asleep. You'd never pay the bill.

That night your eyes shot open to the sound of howls. Staring up at the ceiling you took some breaths as you tried to steady your heart. It beat faster as the sounds of creaking boards and claws came scratching at your door. You sat up and stared at the bowing door. The scratching grew louder and the door was about to give. The claw marks turned into gashes and its breath was volatile. Busting through the door and coming straight for you. You screamed as loud as you could as the hound tore into your flesh.

You don't feel pain you don't feel anything. You just drift into the dark. Opening your eyes you look around. It looks like your in a cave but you have no idea where. You look down at your clothing, the same you fell asleep in. Only they aren't torn to shreds nor bloodstains decorated them. "What the hell?" "That's right darling," a figure moves from the shadows into the light. His red tie stands out against his black suit. "W-who are you?" He gets closer and looks you over. "I'm the king."

Tilting your head you think of your next move. "Please king I don't wanna be dead please let me back to earth to live out the rest of my days." You gave him your most pathetic look. He looked at you then rolled his eyes and looked away. "No no no no no," his eyes meet yours, "and no. See sweetie the only way you're going back up there is, well you have to do something first." He paces a bit as he talks. You watch him, "do what?" He moves back to you, "become a demon."

At this moment your heart would have sank but it doesn't flinch. It doesn't take you long to ponder your options. "When do I start?" He walks around you once more and chews the side of his mouth. His hand comes up and caresses your cheek, "sorry darling you haven't suffered enough." He drops his hand and brings the other up. "But... but..." "The name's Crowley so think of me when they poke you and not in the sexy way." His two fingers come together and snap. Two more demons appear and grab you. He turns his back as your dragged from that room kicking and screaming.

Crowley walks up to his chair and turns around before sitting. He looks over at his assistant, "she'll be a good one." The assistant makes some scribbles in the notepad. There is a rumble that shakes the place, "I believe that's your next appointment King." Crowley puts his finger to his forehead, "I believe you're right. Show him in."