18- request

@goldenunicornlove
1- I don't understand anymore!
24- Why do I even try...
37- Don't touch me!
47- We aren't kids anymore!
49- I can't take this anymore! I just can't, don't you see that!

fIRST ANGST YES

Phils P O V

I walked into the flat, to hear the sounds of sobbing coming from Y/N and I's shared room. We had a fight before I left, because Y/N had figured out that I had cheated on her. I had gotten really drunk, more than I should've, and there was this one girl at the bar I was at. I didn't mean to, I love Y/N with all my heart, but the intoxication had taken me over completely.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, okay. I know I screwed up, and I know you may not forgive me, but-"

"Phil! You cheated on me with some slut just waiting to get laid! Was our relationship even real? I don't understand anymore, Phil!" She yelled, tears pouring down her tired face.

"Y/N, you know I didn't mean to, and i'm so sorry. If we have to break up, will we be able to try again?"

"Again? Phil, again? You have shattered my heart Phil, and I dont even know what to do right now. God, why do I even try..." She curled back up into a ball, shaking with sobs. I felt so terrible, I shouldn't have even been that drunk.

"Y/N, baby girl, I didn-" I tried to wrap my arms around her until she lashed back out on me.

"Don't touch me! You've done enough damage!" Now I was the one crying, feeling so terribly guilty that I caused her this much pain and this much anxiety. My poor, sweet Y/N had gone completely against me.

"Y/N, I don't think I can do this anymore. I love you, so much, but I caused you to have that panic attack before. I caused you to fall to pieces. And I can't stand that, I just can't!" I stood up, almost walking out, until she stopped me.

"Phil, stop! We aren't kids anymore! We need to be able to work things out on our own. Hell, if we ever get married in the future, how will we deal with problems?" She put her face into her hands and slumped over, I sat next to her on the bed.

"Baby," I lightly grabbed her hand, which she jerked away. "I understand that, but I just don't know if you will forgive me. The girl, she was horrible. But that doesn't change the fact I cheated."

"Phil, I can forgive you, it just may take some time." Y/N shifted, laying down.

"No, Y/N! I can't take this anymore! I just can't, don't you see that! I'm a complete mess, Y/N, and it's all my fault!"

"Philip Michael Lester," I stood in shock. No one has called me that for ages. "You are not a mess. Its my own fault for overreacting about a stupid girl in a bar. Se probably doesn't even remember you, nor care if you exist. But I care if you exist, and I will always remember you. Why should you care if I can forgive you or not? You know I can, I know I will. Lets put this behind us, forget the dumbass girl, and move on." Now she was standing, walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my body.

"I'm so sorry I cheated with such a wonderful girl like you." I said, stroking the top of her head.

"I forgive you, and I'm sorry I overreacted. She's probably hooking up with some other guy right now." We stood like that for a couple minutes, just enjoying each others presence.

wowza, i cant write