4

Collabs!!
Y/C/N- your channel name

Dan-
"Hello Internet, today you might be wondering what even the title of this video is, well I have a special guest here today. Guest make a noise." Dan said as he pointed to you underneath a blanket.

"Meow?" You said unsure, but then burst out laughing, making the blanket fall off of you.

"It's Y/C/N!" You waved, giggling still at the blanket incident. "What are we doing today, Y/N?"

"We are playing Cards Against Humanity, cause I've never played it before.. yay" You said sarcastically, Dan shaking your shoulders lightly.

"Aw it's not that bad, trust me!" He said, and you nodded.

~

"I'm never trusting you again, I'm mentally scarred." You said, after playing an hour of the card game.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad," Dan said, chasing after you with his iPhone in hand, filming you for after the outro bloopers. "Y/N... please come finish the video." He grabbed at your hand, pulling you to him to pick you up.

"Dan, put me down!" You screamed, while he just laughed and set you down on his bed.

"Don't play this game unless you can trust your boyfriend," You said, shoving Dan down beside of you.

Phil:
"Hey Guys! So, you guys have requested this everywhere, but I need an assistant. Intro my glamorous assistant-"

"What's up you losers, it's your favorite mom of all!" You screamed, popping up from behind the bed, scaring Phil as he thought you were coming in from the side.

"Yes, today I have the amazing Y/C/N with me! Describe your channel in one word please," Phil said, pointing.

"Fabulous" You winked at the camera and looked at Phil.

"Um, anyways we're doing the photobooth challenge, and I know I've done it with Dan, but what's the harm in another one," He said, his voice going soft. "Let's go!!"

~

"That was actually fun, well done!!" You said, putting the laptop away.

"Will you film with me again?"

"Sure, why not" You replied winking, and fixing your hair for the outro.

hey.