Blake and me, or Me and nobody?

I walked into the bathroom so I could take a shower.

Today was my date with Blake. I am so excited!!!!!

But he won't tell me where we are going.

_________*after shower*________

I slipped my new jeans on that I got from buckle. And put on a nice shirt.

I slipped on some socks. After that I blow dried my hair and then I put my hair in a French braid and then I walked downstairs. To find Blake looking cute, Sitting down on the couch.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"Hey" I said while blushing

"You ready?" he said

"Yeah hold on I have to put on my boots"

"K" he said while walking towards me. (I was by the back door, which we use all the time)

I finished putting on my boots so Blake grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

I wonder what beau was thinking when I left him.

Blake led me to the hay room. Where ALL the hay was.

It was so romantic because he nailed these boards to the walls and made them into shelves and on those shelves there were candles.

Its was perfect.

"Do you like it?" he said

"Yeah. it's perfect.".........."Can I asked you something?"

"Anything." he told me

"Um...well...that day when you kissed me, did it mean anything to you?"

"Yes, it actually did."

He hopped up to the top of all the hay and he held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and he pulled me up ontop of all the hay like I was weightless. No problem at all.

"Thank you" i said while regaining my balance

"Welcome"  i said while sitting down

"This is really pretty" I told him looking him straight in the eye.

"I thought I'd make it extra special because the other date with Beau wasn't that good." he said while looking at my bruised arm.

"Yeah"

"Why did you want to leave in the first place?"

"I didn't want to eat and he practically forced me to, but I didn't because  I walked out and called you"

"But why would you call me out of all people?.....why didn't you call emily?"

"Emily is the reason why Ryan and I broke up"............."I called you because  I had a feeling Beau would hurt me and he did, and then you hurt him back"

"Yeah" he said while smirking

"You don't like him do you?"

"No, he hurt you how could I like him, or even look at him."

"Blake, why do you care for me so much?"

"Sarah I have liked you since the day I saw you. and now that I'm here for the summer I started liking you more" he said while staring me in the eyes and he glanced at my lips a couple times before leaning in to kiss me.

___________*Next day*___________

Today my sister Zoey was coming home to get more clothes, and to visit me.