Rodeo love.

Today is May 30, 2013 and today is one of my favorite rodeos to go to. Ecspecially because there are some pretty good barrel racers out there. I've raced with the most notorious girls in the circuit.

The rodeo starts at 5 and its almost 1 so I decided to get ready I hurried to get in the shower and by the time I got done it was about 1:45. yeah I take long showers because I have long blonde hair.

After that I ate a litte snack to hold me over till dinner.

I got done at about 2:00 and Blake took a shower after me so he was done at like 1:55 I think so now we are loading up our horses. My horse was a pain in the ass to get in the trailer but I managed to get him in there. Blake got his in pretty quickly.

We loaded them up early because the ride was about 2 hours and it's 2:30 so we will probably get there at about 4:30. I'm really excited, now that I think about it I haven't did an actual rodeo in about 1 month good thing I practiced barrel racing with Emily.

____________Rodeo time!!!!___________

Blake parked the truck and I got out and I Blake unloaded his horse first so I waited for him. He finally got his horse out so he tied his up next to the trailer and helped me get mine out.

Jackson wasn't that hard to get out. I tied Jackson up and got my saddle out and reins and the other stuff.

I saddled him up pretty fast because I needed to warm him up.

I just kinda trotted around and stuff Blake had his horse saddled up before I even got my saddle over my horses back.

Well anyways i had ready saddled up Jackson and was headed towards the arena so I could stand beside the fence and watch the other riders race around the barrels.

Finally they called my name. I started to trot out there and then my horse started to run I whipped around all 3 barrels and made it back with an outstanding 14.3!!!! I was so proud of myself

Right after me Blake went and he got 15.7 yeah he still needs some work but oh well.

__________________________________

i woke up on the couch and I was wondering where Blake was. I got up and saw him on the floor sleepin' he looked so cut- wait woah woah woah I don't think I like him do i?!?

I called Emily and told her to come over and help me feed my horses. 5 minutes tops she was already coming in her Polaris and we were done in at least 25 minutes because we decided to give the horses in the pasture some hay too not just the ones in the dry lots.

As we were walking inside Blake came outside

"I would have helped!" he said with a bright smile

"too late slacker!" Emily said as we walked in.

I walked straight into the kitchen and started to cook some eggs for us I was starving!

"Sarah let me cook its the least I could do since you didn't wake me up to help you!" Blake said

"Whatever!" i while rolling my eyes playfully and walking away

3 minutes later the fire alarm went off and I ran into the kitchen coughing cause of all the smoke

"Blake!! Blake!!" i screamed as Emily ran up next to me coughing as well.

"I got lt I got it!" Blake shouted as a bunch of white stuff flew all over the place

"Blake what happened?!?" I shouted

"Uh...I ..err forgot about the eggs" he said while staring at the ground

"Seriously!?!?! this would have never happened if I would have cooked!!" i said while I walked outside pissed off. Blake followed me out to the porch while Emily just sat backed down on the couch

"Sarah... sarah!! I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" he said while trying to grab my hand,  I pulled it away before he could get a good grib. I ignored him and I went to the horse trailer to get some reins to use to ride bareback. I walked towards the pasture and I saw Jackson and I walked towards him and put the reins on him and rode around our property bareback for a while.

___________Blake's P.O.V____________

i don't know why she was so mad I thought to myself.

I think I might go check on her she's been gone a while I thought to myself.

Emily had already went home and I decided to ride our gator around our property to find her.

It started to rain and I got really worried. I think I like Sarah but how can I tell her? she so pretty with her long hair and blue eyes.

I finally saw her laying there sleeping. She looked like an angel sleeping there under the Oklahoma sun.

I shook her to wake her up and she got up rubbing her eyes and yawning. As soon as she saw me she got up and crossed her arms over her chest. and stared at me. The rain let up little just leaving a Drizzle.

I stared her straight in the eyes and then I leaned in and kissed her.