Eyeway of Heaven, Gateway to Earth

Start from the beginning

The little girl rose her shoulders while Kaley just sat there and glared her eyes out. “I’ve come a long way to talk to him!” She exclaimed in her high pitched voice. “Envy told me that you were immortal!” My head lowered and my shoulders slouched. Was that girl still dreaming about that!? She should know by now that seeking immortality is like signing a deed to a neverending hell that can’t be escaped even after it’s put down. There was silence in the air but was soon broken by May’s voice again. “So you're NOT denying it?! That’s all I needed to know!”

Kaley pulled out her seed bombs and clawed gloves stained with animal’s blood. Her eyes were fierce and emotionless. “Al, we’ll deal with him.” She snarled lowering her head.

Al jolted in shock with a gasp. “What?! You two can’t fight him on your own! It’s too dangerous!”

“We’ll be fine Al!” Kaley reassured loudly. “He can’t control May’s alkehysrtry! I might be new at it but I can do it as well!”

Al shook his helmet in rejection to the idea. “Even if he toys with our alchemy, you two still shouldn’t fight him! We can help.”

I stepped forward getting out of my Dad’s grasp but staying in Ed’s. “Kaley! Al’s right, you take May and-”

“We’ll be fine!” May yelled interrupting me. Wow, that was rude. “Just keep the smaller homunculus out of my way!”

A small and annoyed scoff escaped from me as I whipped my head over to Pride. Words can never describe how much I hate this little bastard! I mean, come on! He tortured my friend, kidnapped my brother in law, almost chopped off one of my limbs, and scared us all for life when he ate Gluttony! I want him dead. “Well, gee, thanks May, you make it sound SO easy.” I sarcastically remarked glaring at Pride. However I did notice he was holding his cheek. Did something happen to him that’s making this so? But something is in my mind now, how would they force the Colonel and me to open our own portal? Ultimate made sure I was bounded before he could get pulled in, but what about Roy? What happened to him?

Then Roy’s weak voice summoned my attention along with Ed’s. Our heads perked up and we snapped our heads to him. “Before I was deconstructed, he said that it was their last resort and they had no other options.”

I looked down and rubbed my chin thoughtfully. “That must mean it holds a threat to them as well.” I whispered. It almost made me wish that Ultimate got hurt forcing me to go through that. Oh wait, he had his stone ripped out. That hurt. Ha! Take that you bastard!

“Then we might have a shot.” Ed whispered glaring at Pride. It was a stare that he returned emotionless. There was a gaping hole in his cheek which got bigger only by a little. Ed and I remained still for a few seconds before we clapped our hands and set them on the ground. “Well look at that! We can use our alchemy!” Waves of the floor started to rush to Pride but he… Ran away? This was a comforting sight.

Dad, Ed, Al, and I sprinted for him as the child continued to run off. “He’s running off, he didn’t bother to use his shadows!” Al pointed out.

My father just smirked and ran forward quicker. “Now that is a nice sign” He yelled now clapping his hands and throwing his hands up making a mini tornado chase after Pride while destroying anything in it’s path.

Kaley’s POV

Father just stared at chunks of ground flying in the air in annoyance and glared darkly at it. He also sighed and kept his eyes totally off of May and me. Nimrod. “Why must you children ruin my home? Why don’t you behave like proper guests.” He grunted.

He glared at this until a dagger thrown by May hit him right on the side of his head. The blackened creature looked over to us and glared with his multiple eyes on us. This blade sunk into his skin making me shudder mentally. “Enough talk!” May yelled now charging to him. “Now give me your stone!”