Death of the Undying

I always knew that you'd

Come back to get me

And you always knew that

It wouldn't be easy

To go back to the start

To see where it all began

Or end up at the bottom

To watch how it all ends

You tried to lie and say

I was everything

I remember when I said

I'm nothing without you

Somehow I found

A way to get lost in you

Let me inside

Let me get close to you

Change your mind

I'll get lost

If you want me to but

Somehow I found (somehow I found)

A way to get lost in you (a way to get lost in you)

Three days Grace- Lost in you

Chapter 19- Death of the Undying

Sam's POV

I heard a series of gunshots making me stop and look up. "What the hell is up?" I muttered. I looked down and Kain and Black Hayate running towards the clock tower. I stuck two fingers between my lips and whistled loudly. "Hey! Get over here! I think Riza's in trouble!" I called out. But it seems they were already on my case. I then finished my way up with Black Hayate running ahead and Kain next to me. I pulled out my shotgun with a smirk. Black Hayate barked as we entered the room. I saw Riza on the ground with Black Hayate biting on a short fat man's shoulder. "Riza!" I called out tossing her a gun.

We then raised our guns at the man and started to shoot at him. Soon enough we ran out of bullets but he was still standing. That I didn't understand. Why would he be alive still after all those shots? All of them hit him. I'm using a 10 gauge 3.5 inch shells and he's standing like it's nothing! ((AN: I had to look that up!)) "Bullets gone?" He asked walking to us. "Goodie goodie! I get to have dinner and desert!" This cannibalistic freak! They're out of ammo, and I left my refills of shells in my car with my other guns! Damn!

We heard a snap which ignited a big burst on him and sending him flying out. I turned my head and saw my brother. Roy Mustang, or as I like to call him Colonel Firehead. "I barely made it." He sighed.

Kain sighed in relief while I gave Roy a glare that could kill. "Brother... Why the hell did you leave your post?" I yelled hitting him in the head.

"No matter what happened to us you still could have kept your involvement a secret! That was the whole idea, right!?" Riza lectured.

"But you just waltz in here plain as freaking day!" I added.

"ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT!?" Riza and I screamed together.

The Frosted Fire Alchemistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें