Chapter 1

Guile and Ken are on there way to India flying in Guile 's jet

"Hey what's the deal with this Dhalsim guy is he as powerful as you say he is"
Said Guile

" yes I heard that he kills people with no remorse. And can also spit fire. Him and his army have ruled India for years. They have all the citizens living in fear"
Said Ken

" well looks like we're dealing with a pretty powerful guy but we could handle him"
Said Guile

" I hope so"
Said Ken

"What about that other guy you were just fighting with is he going to be problem"
Said Guile

"No he'll be fine he is just like me"
Said Ken

Ken was talking about Ryu and as he was talking about him he was flashing back at the fight they just had.

While Guile and Ken were traveling to India on there jet. Ryu was traveling by feet but this was not a problem for Ryu he was a ninja he had the ability to travel long distance 10 times faster than a normal person without getting tired. On his way there he got stoped by a couple of thugs these were no ordinary thugs these were Dhalsims thugs.

"Were do u think your going you Japanese scum "
Said on of the thugs
" im on my way to India to stop this Dhalsim guy and who are you "
Said Ryu

" don't worry about who we are and about your plan to stop Dhalsim u can forget about it your going to be dead by the time we're done with u"
Said one of the thugs

" then bring it on"
Said Ryu

Ryu went for the spinning kick but he missed because the thugs were able to bend there bodies all the way back. These thugs could stretch there bodies as long as they want. One of them went behind Ryu and wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck and the another thug wrapped his legs around both Ryu's arms and another thug wrapped his body around Ryu's leg and another thug was wrapped around Ryu's other leg. Ryu couldn't move

"Are you ready to get burned alive"
Said one of thugs

The thug was getting ready to blast Ryu with fire that comes out of his hands. Things are not looking good for our hero.

" hey before u kill me tell me what kind of ability is this that you guys have"
Said Ryu

" fine I think we should tell him before he dies you see back in India Dhalsim's army breaks into people's houses and takes there kids. Every time peoples kids are taking from them there brought to Dhalsim. Then Dhalsim puts a curse on them well at least we thought it was a curse until we realized how much of a blessing it was. You see Dhalsim gave us these powers and were supposed to serve him at all cost. But what we could do that's only a little taste of what Dhalsim is capable of. Now enough talking let me kill you!!!!!!!! "