Chapter12

Zane's P.O.V

9 days has passed, today is the day where Zalgo is determine if I get to live or not. I ate the food that was prepared for me in the room. Then I changed into the outfit and get my cards ready. I get to training immediately. 30 minutes later Zalgo got in the room I instantly throw the cards at him without hurting myself. Of course he still dodges, He came rushing to me and punch me in the gut. There was some blood came out from my mouth and drop on the floor. He then walked back and waited me to get up. I started to attack him again and he kept dodging. so I decide to fight him with my body first. I slide my legs allowing him to fall but he got up instantly.

I know he was sparing me, so I kept trying to punch him and he kept defending himself. In the middle of the punches I decide to go down and kick his legs. He fell down and I gram my card from one of my pockets and throw at him. He tried to dodge it but he was too late. I made a scratch on him, he was surprised. I know this is my change to I kept throwing the cards. He got hit by it multiple time. Till the time was over.

" I-it seems y-you got me good Z-zane..." He said in short breaths and started to cough out blood.

" Are you okay Lord Zalgo?" I walked towards him and give him my healing card.

" I am fine now thank you. But you know that you should never spare your enemy, even if it was me.."

" Yes I know..." I said with a worried face.

" Well, now shall we go to your new home?" Zalgo said as he stands up.

" What do you mean?"

" oh you were trained to be a creepypasta. I guess I forgot to tell you. Well they will explain for you later once you get there." Zalgo said as he grinned.

" They??"

" Yes they... shall we start to get going?" I just nodded in response. We started to get teleported to a forest. In the distance I could see a run down mansion. I saw Zalgo starting to head there and I followed him. We stopped at the front door and I turned around to see Zalgo, But he was gone. I was surprised but I brushed it off, I sensed a person behind me and saw a tall slender man without a face. I was so surprised I fell down.

" Good evening, you must be the one Zalgo was talking about.... well my name is Slenderman. Please to  meet you my child. What is your name?" The tall figure asked looking down at me.

" My name is Zane...."

" Is that your original name?"

" uhmm... Yes"

" Well then you need a cover name to become a Creepypasta. I see you got cards How about "Nightmare Jester". Since all you wear is black and white."

" uh.. Ok?"

" Very well.. let's introduce you to the other Creepypastas." He walked in and I followed. once the door opened I saw a lot of people were bloody and they looked like monsters. They all then focused their attention to me and Slenderman.

" Oooh, we got a new guy!" A man with a green outfit yelled. " I got this handled Slendy. So hi newbie, I am Ben Drowned, my friends call me Ben." then he started to point out people that was circling me. " There is of course Slenderman but we call him Slendy or Slender. Eyeless Jack people call him EJ, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, Clock work, Sally, Hoody, Masky, Dark link, The Pupeter, Zero, Jane the Killer or Jane, Nina the Killer or Nina.."

" Hey so you finally arrived new guy!" The girl with the purple Hoodie cut Ben off. Then Ben clear his throat as a signal that he is annoyed.

" Where were we?... oh right the pets there is seed eater, Smile Dog and Grinny. There is one more but he is off killing he should be back tomorrow morning. Now introduce yourself."

" My name is Nightmare Jester, but people call me Zane..." The was a silent at first then all of them smiled.

" Welcome to the Family of Creepypastas Zane!!!" Everyone shouted.

" Okay since you already introduce yourself, come to my office. I am sure you have some questions about this." Slender said as he walked toward a room. The sign said Slender's Office. We walked in and have a seat, I looked around the room.

" So I am pretty sure you don't really know what a Creepypasta is I predict?" He said as he crossed his fingers on the desk. I gave him a nod as a reply. " Well then, a Creepypasta is a person who either murder for fun or for survival. We mostly do it for our entertainment, But there are many other reason people murder as well. What make us different is that we are human that either choosen to come back to live, Simply chosen, Or found. We all have a dark past that make us special, unique, and wanting revenge." Well then now the tacks you need to take. You must Kill at least 30 people a month if you wish to stay. I guess that is all you need to know. Nina come in and show him his room please my dear."

Nina opened the door and let out a laugh she hold my wrist and pull me out of the room. Slender waved at me signaling a goodbye and I barely have the time to wave back. She let go of my hand once we were in the living room.

" So what do you think of this place?" Nina asked with a smile. I looked at her properly and see that she doesn't look bad.

" Is still fine...." We walked up the stairs in to a dark hall way. She suddenly stopped and opened the door next to her.

" Here you go your room, and here is the keys." She throw the room keys and started to walk down the hallway . I took a proper look at my room and It was all Black and White. I was shocked because they know my favorite things it was all in the room. Well except for what I love the most. I smiled and sit on my bed.

I then started to laugh to myself.

Life is great. Thank you Lord Zalgo to give me this chance.

(Y/N) I can't wait to see you again......

* A/N: Thank you guys for reading my books, I already have more than 400 views on this book.I am so damn Happy!!! Sorry this chapter, has so many useless stuff in it but I hope you guys enjoy it! See you guys soon. ^^ *