Chapter 6

I woke up and felt dizzy. To find myself tied on a chair in a place where there is only one light and gray walls. I saw a person coming down the stairs.

"Zane! Oh thank god you're here could you untie these ropes for me. Somebody tied me here an-" I stopped realizing that Zane is acting weird.

" oh sorry (Y/N) but I can't do that.... you see I am the one who brought you here." Zane smiled.

"But why? What did I do?"

"Oh you didn't do anything really except you keep talking about Jeff as if you had fallen in love with him. so I decide to put you here and make you all mine." I looked in horror thinking that I would stay here for life. But it's true what Zane had said about my feelings towards Jeff. I stayed quiet and surprisingly not afraid because I know Zane won't hurt me. Then, Zane came towards me, his mouth was near my right cheek and he licked it. I felt slightly disgusted and eager to wipe his saliva off of my face. He then grabs a knife and slice it near my cheek where he had licked. The pain was real, but I didn't dare to let out a scream so I just flinch.

" You know what (Y/N) I would torture you little by little, so you never can leave me or think about another man again besides me...." Zane said in a creepy smile. Then he left me alone and starting to head upstairs.

~~~1 Month After~~~

I Can't remember how long I have been here My mind is black I only can stay here for ever and never meet Jeff.......Jeff, who is he again.... My train of thoughts had stopped when I saw Zane going down the stairs. My mouth was dry, but I tried to speak.

" Za-zane...." i struggled to speak.

" yeah what is it (Y/N)?" He said in a smile.

" W-wh-who is J-Je-Jeff?" I said to him.

" Well I guess now is the right time to bring you up."

Zane carried me bridal style up the stairs to his bedroom and lay me down on his bed. My body was sore and I still can't move. Then I felt Zane hands trying to take my clothes off. I took a glance at him and saw him half naked. By then I knew what was he going to do. I tried to move or shake him off but I can't.

" N-No, no, no, S-St-stop it...." I tried to scream and cry but I can't they were no more tears to shed. Then I heard a sound coming from the window.Then, someone throw a knife at Zane's knees, I suddenly remember who was Jeff and i knew it was him who threw the knife. he walked into the room and killed Zane, he pick me up and give me some water and food. Then he brought me to a mansion. Into his room he lay me down and clean me up. Even I felt a little embarrassed, I was glad to see Jeff. After that he hugged me, I was surprised and tried to hug him back.

" I love you (Y/N)" Jeff whispered into my ear. "Now give some rest and you'll be better in a few days." I was so happy and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to die. Then I slowly went back to sleep.

Jeff's P.O.V

I walked out of my room staring down at my feet and then put my hand on my face and sit in front of the door.

" why did I say that?.... am I stupid. I can't be in love with a mortal...." I realize what i was saying and slap my self. Then I saw Ben coming towards me.

" I love you (Y/N)...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ben mimicked me and starting to laugh hysterically.

" You saw that!!"

"Indeed I did and it was so funny!! that was totally not you man.."Ben's laugh died down

" well don't tell anybody about this.."

" ooh.. but they already know."

" what? how?"

" I told them."

" YOU DID WHA-" I screamed and Ben stopped me and points to the door.

" shhh...you don't want (Y/N) to wake up right?" Ben slowly let go of my mouth and I took my Knife out and started to chase him around the Mansion.

* A/N: Sorry I haven't update on a while I was totally busy about settling into high school all the HOMEWORK and stuff is too much. Now I'll try to update once a month so don"t worry. And please share these with the people you know or vote on it. I also would like some comments to give me ideas and I want to know You guy's reaction.*