Chapter 9

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up because of the cold win that has entered my room. I looked around , Still in bed to see if Jeff was here. I called out his name. Then a girl popped out of the window. She has a Magenta highlight on her hair, stitched eyelids to keep her eye open, Wearing a bloody purple hoodie, and a cut up smile like Jeff's. The more I noticed it she looked like Jeff.

"Who are you?"

" ahh....Hahaha How about you guess?"

" Umm... Jeff's sister?"

" no.. no...no" She say in a playful voice and make a cross with her arms.

" then who are you?"

" I am Jeff's girlfriend....hehehe" She said as she walked towards me.

" wait... what..?" I said in shocked as I backed up from her. She charged at me and pointed a knife near my throat. She looked at me with sharp eyes then giggled.

" Well, I just want to come here to make that clear. Besides I only target boys. Hehehe." She said as she giggled again and started to head to the window. " oh yeah I will give you a warning, you should watch out from now on. And I bet you will be surprised very soon." She jumped out of the window. I sat there on the bed thinking about what she said. The thing that bothered me the most is about her and Jeff dating..... I had taught that I was his girlfriend. I walked towards the window and close it. I got back to my bed and went to sleep.

Nina's P.O.V

Wow that was fun.... I should enjoy it while it lasts, really though she should be cautious from now on. Later Jeff will go mad again trying to find her. I hated that.

~~~ Flashback  ~~~

I was just in time to hide into the closet. I saw Zalgo was there and I started to stiffen.

" What a poor thing.....He just wanted love..." Zalgo said walk up to him slowly. " I shall bring you back to life, I would like to see what will happened later on......It will be a exciting  story see..... Then let us get this done shall we." Zalgo looked around the room he stare at the closet for a moment and smiled. I was starting to shake. then he started to look around again. He grabbed a deck of cards. He turned it into a red shinning light. The light went into Zane. I looked curiously and he started to glow. Zane was lifted up and I saw the stabbing marks Jeff made was gone.

" Nina.... no need to hide you could come out now..." Zalgo said while carrying Zane with his powers. I stiffen and slowly got out of the closet.

" hi Lord Zalgo, how are things doing?" I said nervously.

" oh things are doing great...... do me a favor and tell Slenderman what I did will you?" I nodded in reply. " thank you dear, now I must train him." with that  he left.

~~~ End of flashback ~~~

well I guess I should just report it then. Wonder what Slenderman think about this. Well I just need to find out later then. I got to the mansion and stand in front of Slenderman's door. I knock the door.

" you may come in..." Slenderman said behind the door.

" Hi Slendy! Lord Zalgo wanted me to report to you that we are going to have a new member some day soon." I said cheerfully. I looked at. He seems shock? I guess since he doesn't have a face I don't really know.

" Okay I will prepare a room for him soon... What did Zalgo use to revive him?" my thoughts was blank till I remember about the cards.

" Oh the cards!"

" okay then, since you're the one who report it. You will decorate his new room okay?"

" Okay then!" I was faking a smile, really I don't want to but I do not want to go against of him.

" good I will ask Zalgo of his name later on." After he said that I walked out of the door and pick the room infront of Jeff's room. Cause there were only 2 rooms left and both are near Jeff's room. I walked in the room. The room was dim there was only light from the windows, there were many cobwebs and dust, Lastly there is a rusty old bed.

" this place really need some work...." I started to clean up and remind of myself what Zane likes. In 30 minutes I was done and I only need get cards decoration. Jeff then walked in and I jumped at him.

" How do you think about the room I decorated?" I asked with a sweet smile

" gloomy I guess, all I see is black and white. It really reminds me of someone..."

" Oh yeah! Can you go with me to buy cards, I needed them..."

" nah too much work besides I need to visit ( Y/N) later on." I stopped smiling and let go of Jeff then starting to head out.

" hey Nina, you okay?" I didn't looked back but I did answer with a nod. I started to head out. about 30 minutes later I got back and placed some cards decorations in the room. I saw Jeff left his room with his human face disguise again. I know I will get caught if I follow him so I decide not to and just wait to see what will happened.