Chapter 2

"Hi (Y/N), what brings you here?" Jeff said with a scary smile.

"What did you do with my parents?!" I yelled.

"Oh so you are part of this family. That's why that woman tell me something about sparing her daughter's life." Jeff said as he licks the blood off his knife.

"Why?.....WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I want them dead but not like this and-"

" well then you should thank me for it" Jeff cut me off. " Well the most important thing is should I spare your life?" he ran to me and put his knife near my throat. " how about I gave you 10 seconds to hide in this house and I will decide if I want to kill you ok?" After that I immediately nodded. Once he let me go I went to my bed room and hide in my chest. Trying to control my breathing. Then I hear foot steps near my room. "Ah.. so the old trick under the bed or behind the closet huh?". Jeff said that and it followed by a laugh. I felt a bat near me as soon as he turn to my closet got out from the chest and hit the bat on Jeff's head. He groaned and fell I kept hitting him. "okay stop!" Jeff yelled and soon as I stopped he open the window and jumped out.

" ahh... that was scary... hope he doesn't come here again.best to call the police" I talked to myself.

As soon as I call the police they became suspicious of me that I was killing my own parents... since there is no evidence of Jeff did it. Then my aunt came because she heard the news. She said she will come twice a month to check up on me. Ahh...guess I will live on my own from now on.... After the investigation I went into my room searching for new anime to watch but all of it is boring as hell.... then I found a website about creepypastas. I read some of the parts of the stories of Jane the killer, Ben Drowned, but then when I get to Jeff the killer. I hear a plate shattered down stairs. I got a chill down my spine and decide to go check. I was about about get my battery but I just realize I left it downstairs. So I just decide to go down and check. When I got near the kitchen I saw Jeff picking the shattered plate pieces....I saw my bat near the sofa. I sneak to the sofa and grab it. " ouch!" Jeff whispered talking to himself. Then I grab my bat and swing at him but he blocked it.

"Are you seriously going to do this again?" Jeff ask with a smile.

" well if you ever still comeback yes I will" I said. Then Jeff let go of the bat and allowing me to fall to the ground.

" well then maybe I should come back again sometimes." Jeff said looking down at me, he grab his knife and stabbed it to the floor near my arm. I did't even flinch but I was scared." ahh...this is already boring let's stop this should we?"

"So your not going to kill me?" I asked

"No I still would kill you in ten days but your parent died right. So I will give you a chance. If you could survive these ten days i won't kill you, but you need to allow me to live here."

" what?! Why do you need to live here?"

"Oh is just because my place is too crowded you know, i was thinking for a place to move so why not here?"

" But you can n-" I got cut off by Jeff.

" You know I could end your life anytime so it will be smart of you to listen what I want." Pointing a knife to my neck.

" O-okay..." I said hesitantly.

" Good Girl." He said with a smirk.

" well then we should go to sleep so we won't be late to school" Jeff said heading to the stairs.

" H-hey where are you going?"

" To your room where else?"

" Wait no! why can't you sleep in my parents room instead?" I asked nervously.

" It will be fine I will sleep on your floor" Jeff said. I look up to him and let out a sigh. " if you ever believe a killer" He smirked. I grab my bat tightly and I swag at him. " You know you can't hit me yet you still try" He said while letting go of the bat and started to head to my room.

"hey if you can redecorate your parents bed room I could just sleep there. It stinks there" Jeff said while opening my bed room door. Inside there were a desk, couch, a bed, and a dresser. The wall were colored in (F/C) and Black. The bed was a Queen size bed with a same color bed sheet.

" Hey do you have a extra blanket?"

" Y-yes" I said nervously.

"Could you just talk like a normal person? you are human after all" He said looking irritated.

" wait your not human?"

" No I'm not, I am a Creepypasta"

" Well then that explains your face"

" wait you could see me?"

" yeah why is it so surprising"

" I looked like a creep don't I?"

" No not really... Well it scares me a little bit"

" What's behind you?" Jeff said curiously pointing the light from your computer. Oh no I forgot to close my computer. * A/N: that was an example of a thought*. I quickly hide the screen of the computer behind me. He try to see it and I keep blocking it. Then he suddenly bite my ear and my legs felt weak and I fall to my knees. He looked and quickly and shut down my computer.

" Why did you bite my ear" I still felt weird from it.

" Hey (Y/N), don't go to the page about me ever again ok?"

" Huh? why?"

" Just don't!" Jeff said furiously. " just go to sleep."

" OK....." Then I handed the blanket to him and went to bed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is just a little storyfrom my writer's block situation so I can calm alittle. Sometimes also when I need help do my writer's block.

A/N: Hey guys I kinda have some problems... I don't know how to get you guys in this book to like Jeff. NO offence Jeff.

Jeff: Hey! do you say I am not good enough

A/N: No it just is hard okay, so I need some he-

Jeff: No I am out now

A/N: why?

Jeff: because apparently I am not really good enough for this book * slamming the door*

A/N: No! don't leave. *cries*, well guys just leave some request in the comments. Jeff wait!.....