Chapter 18

Once I made it to the path leading towards Mt. Ebott, I kept on running. I didn't even stop to look behind me to see if anyone is following. Which I doubt that.

As I finally made it to the mountain and I ran up on the mountain. I came across the cave where I remember from three years ago that I've fallen and my journey has begun there.

It's funny that you would remember the time where you spent your whole journey making friends with the monsters and such. Yet I did had Chara and that well I think you know what I'm getting at here. But since Sans help me it all gone very smoothly.

I kept my focus on finding the five souls. I knew they are in there, somewhere. As I peek inside the cave with my hands on the side of the cliff. I look around till I saw the five souls inside the same jar and that black slime around them.

I felt bad for them all. Honestly, I think that would be very uncomfortable to be in there.

I gave a huge breath of air before going in. To tell you the truth I was scared. Scared to know that I'm heading right to danger. Not only that but a danger that I may be kill or who knows what might happen.

I knew Chara's ability and I'm finding out more about Mr. G's since he was the one to throw me down the stairs like that and almost broke my arm.

Yeah, don't think my arm had stopped hurting. It's still in pain yet I didn't care less right now. Those souls need to be free right now.

As I finally made it up to the souls I could hear most of them cheering me on. The yellow soul is pretty concerned for me. She told me that I was foolish to even risk my life to save them. Yet Amber is the most courage one. She knew that I could free them with my Determination.

Once I got up to Amber's I twist the lid but just like the dream, I couldn't get it to open up. No matter how many times I try to open that lid up it's just won't budge.

Just then I heard the yellow soul yell at me, "Frisk, get out of here now!"

I was about to protest when I heard that familiar voice behind me, "welcome Frisk, we all expected you here."

I turn around slowly to face with Mr. G once more.

I froze, not even moving when I finally saw his whole body. If you can call a body. His body looks like it's melting down to the floor.

"Oh gosh," I thought in my mind, "what are you?"

"I'm glad you ask, Frisk."

I turn to see Chara coming up to me. I knew Chara had followed me here.

"Gaster here is the man who speaks in hands. Plus with his help nothing can stop us."

I gulp as I back up into a long thick stick behind me. I don't know how that got there but I knew that I needed that. So I look towards the soul and then back at the stick. Then it gave me the idea to hopefully would help a lot.

So I quickly grab the stick and bang it across each jar causing each one to crash. The black slime that was around the souls let go and all the five souls are free. Chara growls as Gaster tries to get them back but the souls attack Gaster once more.

I had someone else to deal with now. And you know who that is. Yup, Chara.

Chara gave me the most deadly glare that I've ever seen.

I pull my stick out hopefully to defend myself with but Chara has other plans instead. Chara grabs hold of my stick and soon pin me to the cave wall. I began to try to push him back but Chara was too strong for me to do that.