Chapter 14

I look down not knowing what to say. Sans knew it but he was a very patient skeleton. He knew that I would have to at least say something to him. So I took a deep breath.

"I... I... I felt someone push me down the stairs."

I heard Sans asking me, "so why were you upstairs for? You know that you were suppose to rest, right?"

Sans is getting too smart for me. Yet again, he's very good reading other's expressions. So I guess that would make sense.

I sigh, "I heard someone opening and shutting your door. So I thought you came back home. When I didn't hear you came back down the stairs, I got really, really, worry. So I went upstairs and went into your room."

Sans stop me, "wait you were in my room?"

I nod as I look up to see him getting a bit upset. Shoot, I should have known that he doesn't like anyone but Paps to be in his room.

"You know that you aren't suppose to be in there."

I look down, "I... I'm...."

Sans sighs, "forget it, we're talk about that later. Just continue."

"So when I was about to leave I found an object that I knew didn't belong to me or you. It was like someone place it there. So I freaked out and ran till I was about to go down the stairs when someone push me down the stairs. Then all I remember my arm was badly wounded."

Sans nods, "so what kind of object you found in my room?"

I said, "it was Chara's necklace."

Sans eyes pupil disappear. He was in his deep thought. It's a good thing I didn't pull that necklace out of my pocket. I sat back up on my bed and pull myself off of the bed. Once I stood up, my arm began to hurt some but not much.

I turn to see Sans was still in his deep thought. I knew it would be a while. So I walk out of the room and walk down the hall. As I got to Sans' door, again I got that feeling like I'm being watch. I turn but didn't seen anyone.

I was heading to the staircase when I heard Chara's voice.

"Frisk..."

Oh no, not again. I starting running towards the stairs. As I got to the stairs, I didn't stop running. I could hear Chara yelling out to me to come back. I didn't stop. Gosh, I was so scared. Maybe I shouldn't have left the room.

As I got down the stairs and into the living room that's when Chara appear before me. Man, I fell down on my back. Thankfully not on my injured arm. I look up seeing Chara shaking his head at me.

"You had to tell that comedian about that necklace, huh? You know that's tattling on me."

I ask out loud, "why did you come back?"

Chara ignore my question, "I'm glad that you didn't tell him about his father and all those flashbacks you've been having."

Shoot, Chara knew about my flashbacks. That would explain how he appear when Kameron was talking to me.

"I didn't want Sans to worry too much for me."

Chara nods, "oh is that it. Well you know that it would be very bad if ya told him. You know what would happen if ya did."

I shook my head.

Chara smiles deviously, "I would have to kill you if you did."

I gulp as I lay there like a fool. I wish that I would have stay with Sans now.

"Since you know little bit of that comedian and his brother's little past life and how Gaster use Sans for an experiment. You know Gaster would love to meet you in person."