Chapter 12

It's has been a while since I lay on the ground but finally I heard the front door opening up. I knew that it was Sans walking into the house. I could hear footsteps coming up close. I look up to see the pink slippers not far from the table. I couldn't see the rest of him but I saw something fall down from his bony hands and landed on the ground. I couldn't see what it was too well. But I guess it was a comic book he just brought.

"Kid, where are you?!"

I tried telling him I was not far but my voice seems to crack up. I only said his name in a whisper tone. Dang, what is wrong with me? I could see his feet rushing about calling my name till I saw his feet stop.

"Frisk! What the heck happen?!"

I could see him running towards me as I felt his bony hand brushing my hair to the side. He slowly turn me over and boy the pain was to bearable to ignore. I scream in pain when he did so.

"Oh gosh no! NO!!!"

I couldn't figure out why he was so worry and upset. That is till I look on my left arm to see lots of blood running out of it. No wonder I felt a lot of pain when he touch that arm. Especially when I couldn't get back up.

"Damn it!" Sans yell, "I knew that you shouldn't been alone! That damn Chara!"

I saw him getting back up and standing in a straight position.

"You hear me Chara?! This is all your damn fault! I will never forgive you for this! You leave me, Paps, and Frisk the hell alone! You understand?!"

I could hear him began to cry as he knelt down and pull me up to look at his face. I could see the blue tears streaming down on his cheeks bones. His white eyes pupil had disappeared. I never saw him so miserable like this before.

Was this how he look when Papyrus was killed?

He look at me and began to apologize repeatedly for leaving me alone. He should had either stay with me or bring me with him. I could barely hear the rest because he was crying so hard. I knew that he couldn't help it.

Sans got up and grab hold of me and soon I felt him running outside still with tears streaming down his cheeks. Since some monsters in the Underground has special healing powers they can heal the injured bones or cuts. Only few knew very well to do that.

One is my mom she's the expert. Yet since now she's not here it didn't help. Second, Alphys knows how to bring things to life and she certainly has her own healing magic through her mechanic machines. Yet she too isn't here. So that only leaves now is Papyrus. He's not an expert of healing but he sure knows how to heal bones and some cuts. Though he's still working on massive cuts part.

So I knew where Sans was taking me. We were going right to Mettaton stage show to find Paps.

As Sans ran as fast his legs could carry him. He could teleport there but I think he didn't want to take that risk with me. Especially the way I am. The pain began to grow back in my arm and I try not to show my reaction but I think Sans could tell right away.

"(huffs) Hang on baby bones..." he said almost out of breath.

It was luckily nobody was around to see Sans so tearful running with my left arm full of blood. I look at Sans shirt to see my blood on his shirt. I look up at him then at the shirt. I felt guilty for putting blood on that shirt. Especially since Papyrus just wash that like two days ago.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, "I didn't mean to put some blood on your shirt."

Sans look down, "ssh... I don't care about my shirt. It's you I'm really worry about. Gee, I hope Paps can heal this. He's the only monster I know is around that can do this healing magic."