Chapter 4 - He's so beautiful

Elliot's pov

I'm in my bed. Looking at the ceiling. I can't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes... I see Tyrell.

Out of all the people in my life, why Tyrell? And why was he at the hospital when I woke up? How long had he been there? Do you know what's going on?

I look at the clock. It's 2.47 am. I close my eyes again. I have to sleep. I try to ignore Tyrell. I try to think of something else.

It doesn't help. I can't He's there. He's in my mind. I'm scared. And he's so beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up startled. I look at the clock. 10.34. I lay my head back down and take a deep breath.

I get up and decide to take a shower. I go to the bathroom. I get undressed. Before I get to the shower I stop and look at myself from the mirror.

Pale. Dark circles under my eyes. I look a bit more down. It's still a little bit red.

That's going to leave a nasty scar.

I gently touch the area around the almost healed wound. It's still sensitive, but it doesn't hurt that much. I'm not stupid enough to touch the wound itself so I will just take the shower.

Someone is knocking on the door. I hurry out of the shower. More knocking.

Oh shit. I have to put something on.

Whoever is knocking is getting impatient. The knocks get louder and more frequent.

I put on my jeans. Shit where's my shirt?

"Elliot come on!" someone yells in the other side of the door and keeps knocking.

I open the door. It's Tyrell.

"Finally!" he says and looks at me. "Can I come in?"

I nod. The impatient look on his face turns in to a smile as he steps in.

Am I... blushing?

I close the door behind him. He takes few steps but then he stops. I turn around to face him.

We are standing here. Our faces are just few inches apart. My heart is beating fast. My mouth feels dry. He smirks at me. I look away. I'm still blushing. I would probably smile if I wasn't so nervous.

He gently lifts my head back up and kisses me.