"It's not a big deal." I chuckled and removed myself from her arms. "We aren't officially dating Grace."

"Who cares. At least you two are getting along."

"I guess so." I shrugged. Although yes we are actually getting along.

"Hey guys." Hayley showed up infront of me.

"What's up." I told her.

"I'm just sick of that bitch." She groaned. "Is she ever going to give up on the whole slut thing?"

"Not till our graduation day." Grace snorted.

"And that's true." I agreed with her although she thought it was a joke.

"She wouldn't get to me for long." Hayley rolled her eyes. "Anyways, let's go have lunch."

With that, I closed my locker and walked to the cafeteria with the girls.

It was unfortunate that we had to eat the school's deadliest and worst pasta porridge on a special day like Valentine. It seems the cooks havnt found love yet.

We sat down on our usual 'loser' table as Jamie and Jo were already sited and having a good talk.

"I really want to go for that party but i don't have a guy to go with." Jo complained.

"Go with Thomas." Grace suggested.

Thomas was a black guy in Jo's chemistry class that was as big as her. He was her lab partner as well. He was a really loud and noisy person and he has been playing for the school's american football team as the fullback. He was a really good player because he was big and strong but he almost got kicked out twice because of his gabby attitude.

"No way am I going with that dick head." Jo scoffed.

"Well you two suit each other." I said making the rest of the table members giggle. Except for Jo who was glaring at me. "what? It's just facts."

"Says Mrs Rodriguez." She whistled.

And yes Rodriguez was Albert's surname. I furrowed my eyebrows at her as the other girls laughed at her own silly joke.

"Speaking of Albert," Grace started, "I havnt seen him in a while."

She was right. I haven't really been in contact with Albert since the day he gave me chocolates for saving him from The Enemy. He doesn't go to any of my classes and that's why I see less of him. I've seen him a couple of times in the hallway and when I do, he looks at me for less than a second and looks away then walks away quickly like I'm chasing him. Something must be up with him.

"He's probably hiding from the school." Jamie said. "Heard someone stole his dad's watch on him."

"Are you serious." Grace looked surprised. Welcome to James Murphy, the school of thieves.

"This watch was like this really nice Rolex and he was running really mad that day." Jamie continued. "He almost blew the class away."

While the lamenting of Albert was going on, my phone screen flashed on the table. I took it and looked at the screen to see a message from Adam on Facebook.

Looking from the screen it wrote:

'Happy Valentine's Day princess ;)'

This caused me to smile. For one moment I thought my very 'special' Valentine wasn't going to tell me happy Valentine's till we see. That didn't matter any ways. Also, the winking face reminded me of old times. The first few weeks I actually met Adam on Facebook right before the dump date.

Ever since I let him back to my life after Jenna's Christmas' ball, we never talked much on Facebook. We were more of the real world kind of 'friends' than just any social media friend.

Still smiling childishly at my phone, I replied to his text:

'Happy Valentine's mama's boy.'

I clicked send and within a few seconds he replied.

'You're my mama yh? ;)'

I chuckled. Why was Adam so silly.

"Looks like someone's been receiving Valentine messages." Hayley announced to the whole table as she looked at me phone.

"Hayley!" I frowned at her while she just laughed.

"That Adam boy right?" Jo asked.

"Yhup." Grace said. "Naomi's boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." I scoffed.

"Someday he will." Hayley winked at me while I rolled my eyes.

"That's never going to happen. I doubt he will ever ask me out." I said.

"Don't give your hopes up." Hayley smirked before turning her attention to her phone in her hands.

"And besides you're his Valentine and you two might do something today." Grace added which caused me to glare at her.

"Do you guys have to announce everything I tell you?" I threw my hands up.

"We're all your friends here. There's nothing to worry about." Jo snorted. "Besides you're the only lucky person here. None of us here have anything special today except for Jenna's suck up love party."

"Not like I'm going." Hayley said.

"Same here." Grace said.

"Same here." Jamie said as well. "I'm going to be playing video games."

"With who?" We all asked.

"My video game buddy I met from one of the game sites," she said. "Today is the first time I'm meeting him."

"Oooo." We all smirked.

"Who's this mysterious guy?" Grace asked while grinning.

"I really don't know much about him but his username is jboy360."

"Looks like somebody has a new boyfriend." Jo put a smug expression. "Where are you two meeting?"

"My house."

"Isn't that risky?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. "For the fact that you've never met him before."

"Not like I care." She shrugged. "As long as he's not from this sick ass school."

"I really hate the boys in this school." Grace agreed with her as well as all of us.

They all really suck.

We talked a little before the bell rang for the end of lunch break. After leaving my friends in the hallway, my phone beeped.

'What do you want to do today?' A message from Adam popped up.

I felt like an ass for not replying the message of the mama thing. That wasn't the problem now.

Thinking of what to do on Valentine's Day with Adam, what could I possibly do?

We've been on two formal dates and couldn't there be something much more different?

I looked round the hallway thinking of what exactly will be a good plan for my very first Valentine. Suddenly my brain became active.

There was only one thing I had in mind.
______________
END OF CHAPTER 36