Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

Luke grabbed a clear baggie and began dumping candy in it.

"North said not to buy anything."

Luke snorted. "What North doesn't know won't hurt me."

"But how will you hide a bag of candy?"

He winked at me. "I can show you." His eyes swirled with his thoughts, and though I didn't know what the look meant, I blushed.

We went up and down the aisles as he showed me everything they had. We were on the second floor when Gabriel came in.

"What the fuck, Luke? You're wasting my shopping time with her and North is about to storm the store if you don't get your ass out in the next five minutes."

Luke laughed and we headed to the checkout where Luke paid for the candy. He smirked at me as he grabbed one of the shopping bags Gabriel was carrying and buried the bag of candy inside of it.

I laughed and shook my head while Gabriel just smirked. They were the real troublemakers.

Gabriel grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store with Luke following behind. North eyed Luke as if he was trying to see where the candy was but when he didn't see any, his shoulders relaxed.

"Next!" Gabriel yelled out and dragged me to the next shop which turned out to be a lingerie store.

"Fuck no, I'm not going in there," North said and sat onto a bench. Luke joined him, his face turning a little pink though his eyes glazed over as he went into a daydream.

Victor just shrugged.

Gabriel snorted. "Wait here then."

We entered the store and I think I turned bright red. There were a lot of intimate clothes and most of it I didn't even understand how they were put on or why anyone would want to wear it.

I was frowning at a piece that seemed to be made of straps and according the mannequin it was on, it didn't really hide anything.

I turned to Victor who was staring at me. "What's the point of wearing this if it doesn't cover anything?"

Red crept into Victor's cheeks as Gabriel broke out laughing.

"Ah, sweet, sweet Trouble, you are fucking amazing." He slung his arm over my shoulder.

The next ten minutes were spent in measuring my size in bras and underwear. After the female attended helped me with that, Gabriel grabbed a handful of different styles in my correct size and gave them to me.

"Try these on and tell me which styles you like. We'll go from there."

I grabbed them and ducked into a changing room, trying on the underwear.

The last one didn't fit right, the cloth stopping over my butt cheek.

"Uh, Meanie?" I called out through the door.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"I, uh, think you grabbed the wrong size?"

"Let me see."

I opened the door and he came inside, his eyes roaming over my body. I turned bright red, the blush going all the way down to my chest. I didn't think he would come in. I thought maybe he would just go get another size for me to try on.

"Fuck, Trouble," Gabriel whispered and rubbed his hand over his face and sighed. "It's the right size. That's the style of the underwear."

I frowned. Why would someone want something that stopped halfway down the butt cheek.