chapter 1

My name is Dean Winchester and I am a Hunter. Before you ask, no I don't hunt deer or any woodland creatures. What I hunt is far more dangerous. I hunt the supernatural and I'm good at it but most people are scared of me because of the way I am with people.

Any ways I'm the only son of John and Mary Winchester. When my mom died in a fire set by a Supernatural being, my dad went crazy with trying to hunt down the creature that killed my mother.

So, I grew up at the age of four. I could no longer be a child, I had to be the best hunter out there. Now I'm a twenty eight year old man and the best hunter. Thanks to my dad, who also raped me at the age of sixteen. He did it because I looked a lot like my mom at that age.

Right now I'm in Missouri hunting down a ghost, werewolf, and a few other supernatural creatures. I'm also visiting a family friend named Miss Missouri. I stopped at Missouri's home and walked in. No one was there and I was about to leave when Missouri said

"Come on in Dean, I'm in the kitchen."

So I went into the kitchen and sat at the table, waiting for Missouri to finish making food. Missouri told me "Your life is about to change Dean Winchester and it will all be for the good of your health."

"Okay, I would ask what do you mean by that but I now how you work." I replied so we both ate in silence. After we ate, I helped with the dishes. When we finished the dishes I went on my hunt. It took me two whole weeks to kill all of the monsters, so I was going to leave Missouri. I knew if I left without telling Miss Missouri good bye I would be dragged back to her house. Where I would get spanked and I didn't want that to happen to me.

I stopped at her home to tell her good bye. After that I left but I didn't get far before I saw two men on the side of the road with a flat tire. I decided to pull over and help with the tire. I got out of my car (Baby ) and walked up to the men who were both taller than me. I said

"Hi my name is Dean, do you guy's need help with your tire? I would be willing to help." One of the men responded "Well my name is Castiel Novak and this is my husband Sam Novak. We would love it if you would help us Dean."

I walked up to the van and looked at the tire. Seeing it wasn't flat I turned around to find out what was going on. When I did the man that I knew was Sam reached out to grab me. I backed up but when I did the other man was right behind me. He grabbed me and put a cloth over my mouth. I was trying to fight him off but it only took me thirty seconds to pass out from the drug they gave me. After that everything went dark.

Sam's POV

I watched as my husband drugged our baby. When I saw that Dean was finally out cold I walked towards my husband and baby. After I was in front of them I picked up Dean and put him in the backward facing car seat that also doubled as a baby carrier. I put his pacifier gag in his mouth and I couldn't wait for the day we wouldn't need to tie him down or gag him. Dean would just be our sweet baby boy.

I looked over at my husband and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Then I smiled and said

"Lets go home Castiel, I want to dress my baby in the right clothes. Castiel drove us home to start Dean's new life.