Don't Get In My Way

Carrington's POV

Tonight is Smackdown and Jon isn't here because I made him stay back at the hotel and he finally agreed that he would come to Smackdown but just sit backstage to which I knew was the best I was gonna get out of him.

But right now I'm getting my makeup done. When Trinity walked by holding her phone up signaling that she was taking a video on snap chat.

"And we have your WWE Women's Champion.........Alex!!." she exclaimed causing me to play along acting like I'm all that, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"You know it love you Trin." I said blowing her a kiss. She laughed and caught and put it in her back pocket.

"Love you too boo." She said and she turned the video off and gave me a hug then she continued walking on.

After my makeup and hair was finished my hair was sleek straight. I love it that way. I have a segment so I got my ring gear on and continued to the gorilla.

I got into the ring as the crowd was going wild. I got into the ring and grabbed a mic as I set my belt on my shoulder and held it with one hand and held the mic with the other.

"So umm Monday night was quite interesting huh? I mean we have Charlotte thinking she can just step to me like that. Then we have Brock and Paul......but I'm not out here to talk about them. I'm here to talk about my match against Charlotte at Wrestlemania for the WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!! (Crowd cheers). I have a suggestion. How about this Womens Revolution takes the stakes a little higher and how about Charlotte and I face each other in a Steel Cage match!!!!" I yelled into the mic causing the crowd to go wild. (I know Lita vs Victoria was the first women's steel cage match but I just wanted to do it in a steel cage).

Then Charlotte's music sounded but she came out alone. For once. She got into the ring and took the mic from me. I looked at like'are you fucking crazy'.

As soon as Charlotte went to talk. When Rusev's music went off. Charlotte turned around with a pissed/shocked facial expression.

Him and Lana got into the ring and he snatched the mic out of Charlotte's hands. I gave him a pissed expression. I mean I don't like Charlotte but you dont treat a woman like that expecially if you have a wife.

"Settle down, settle down." He said to tge crowd as Charlotte and I both looked at him like we wanted to year his head off.

"No one cares about your stupid Women's Revolution!! Just because you guys got to be main event good for you. But Rusev is main event wherever he goes and at Wrestlemania The Ne-" Charlotte cut him of by grabbing the mic from him.

"My title might be around her waist..........But WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!"she yelled looking at him and she turned back to me.

"You wanna face me in a steel cage match at Wrestlemania 32............Your on!!" B-" she git cut off by Rusev snatching the mic back from her.

"Well that's good for you but I want finished Black Swan.!!! But what Rusev says it goes and Rusev say-' I cut him off by grabbing the mic and throwing it to the ground and walking over by Charlotte as Lana and Rusev went to the other side of the ring. Then Lana picked up the mic.......oh good.

"You guys constantly fight to be called women but yet you whine like little girls who need to know there place. A steel cage match is for Real men like R-" she got cut off by both Charlotte and I pushing her into the ropes.

Then as Rusev was bending over to check on her I looked at Charlotte and we both nodded and we bith dropkicked him through the ropes onto the outside of the ring. Then Lana slid out beside him then as he went to attack us you heard Roman's music go off and the Usos and him and Dolph all ran out and stood projective in front of me as Charlotte got out of the ring and stood with Rusev as Sheamus, Barrett, and Alberto all ran out and stood with Rusev.