Here We Come Miami!!

(I meant to put Fandango instead of Heath so its Fandango) (Elimination Chamber already happened since everytime I write that Chapter it deletes so Team Bella Won.)

Carrington's POV
We were all sitting Jon is driving, Roman is in the passenger seat. The first back seat its Amarie,Dolph,Arabella and Randy. Then in the back,back the first seat is Jojo, me, Brie, then Lana, then across from us is Fandango and Tyler.

We were playing heads up on the phone, when you place it on your forehead. Jojo had it on her forehead and it said 'swallow'.

"Its something I don't do." Lana said.

"Swallow?" Jojo said unsure.

We all erupted into laughter I couldn't breath I was hanging onto Brie so I didn't fall out of my seat.

"Is that what it is?" Jojo said laughing with us and Tyler nodded while wiping tears out of his eyes from laughing so hard.

"Have you heard about the new thing on facebook. Yeah you take a video and as your recoreding it its live so everyone can watch as you do it." Brie said and I shook my head.

"Thats really bad and stupid." I said.

"Why?" Brie asked.

"Because what if you have to shit and accidentally forgot you still had it on." I said causing everyone to break out into laughter.

16 Hours Later......

We made it to Miami, and it is about 11:30 in the morning we are all gonna go eat then we are all going to sleep so Lana, Jojo, Brie, Arabella, Amarie and I are all getting dressed in Jojo and Lana's hotel room.
After we ate we went to sleep and now it's time for Smack down.

Tonight I valet Brie as she faces Sasha. Naomi is out on injury thanks to me. But Tamina will still be in Sasha's corner. Since Nikki is out is just me and Brie. But we are solid teamates.

Dean is having a 'Ambrose Asylum' and he is having me and Charlotte.

I walked out and she stood there with her father of course. I stepped into the ring and grabbed a mic.

"You know its great that you came out here because I think we need to enlighten you on who you are stepping in the ring with at Fastlane-"I cut her off.

"Just because your Ric Flairs daughter doesn't mean your the most feared diva, it also doesn't mean I'm intimidated by you."I smirked into the mic as the crowd cheered.

"Well I am Ric Flaires daughter but im also the WWE Womens Champion, so show me some respect this is my division.-" I cut her off again.

"If it's your division don't you think I would show you more respect but honey my respect isn't given its earned and sitting and parading around like you are something and being bitch isn't a way to earn my respect." I said as the crowd Ohhd.

"HOW DARE YOU!! You have no idea who your dealing with so watch it." Ric said pointing at me.

"Well now we know that you will face each other but I believe Alex has something to announce about this match. Alex." Jon said winking at me causing the crowd to awe.

"Well I know for a fact your gonna have your pettephile Father in your corner so to even the odds I will have my dad's close friend none other than the HeartBreak Kid himself Shawn Micheals in my corner." I said ad the crowd went wild.

"Wow I'm so disappointed in you Alex after everything Uncle Shawn has been through lately and your just gonna parade him in front of all this people ugh." She said fake disgusted. I rolled my eyes. While pointing between her and her father.