Contract Signing

Carrington's POV
I was in the car with Jon on our way to RAW.

"Hey babe?" I said.

"Yes baby." He said causing me to blush alittle.

"Umm do you think I'll make a good champion or that I can even be champion." I mumbled kinda wanting him to not hear me but he did.

"Who told you any of thus because you wouldn't ask me unless someone put it in your head. But whoever did is dead wrong babygirl you are going to make an amazing champion, and I believe in you more then you believe in yourself. Baby I know you can become champ and so does almost the entire locker room don't underestimate yourself just because some person told you you couldn't do something." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining or fingers and place kisses on each of my knuckles.

I looked at him with so much love, nobody has ever made me feel like I'm unstoppable until that statement he just made to me.

"Jon it might be too soon but I love you and I thank so much for never letting me get down bring myself down or let me give up on myself." I said with tears in my eyes. Happy tears don't worry.

"I love you too babygirl, and you don't have to thank me for anything what kind of boyfriend or man am I if I let you sit here and underestimate yourself or give up. Because my baby is no quitter." He said looking at me with loving eyes.

"No she's not." I responded and leaned over and gave him a gentle yet slow kiss.

At the Arena

Tonight I have my contract signing for the Divas Championship match at Fastlane for the Divas Championship. But Charlotte had this new body guard and is Bronze Stroman. Great but I don't care about him.

So I got dressed for the Bellas and I photoshoot but I set out my outfit I was gonna wear to the contract signing and my gear for me and Brie's tag team match

So I got dressed for the Bellas and I photoshoot but I set out my outfit I was gonna wear to the contract signing and my gear for me and Brie's tag team match. I put on a altered team bella top that sandra cut up a bit to look more like me that reaches the top of my belly button, distressed high waisted denim shorts, and knee high red heels.

We all stood and we started posing like serious then we did poses that we would do while taking selfies or we even took selfies and laughed as people walked past watching us.

We posed and did all that then it was time for my contact signing. I changed into a white floral top with pink roses and stuff, an army green jacket with studs and spikes on the side, high waisted denim shorts, and knee high black heels that tie in the back of my knee.

I got my hair done and Nikki and Brie were gonna accompany me add I walked out to my theme music.
I took my seat as Nikki and Brie stood on each side of me. Stephanie and Shane were there. I grabbed my mic and waited for Stephanie.

"Ok ladies we are here to have the contract signed for the WWE Women's Championship at Fastlane against Charlotte and Alex!" Stephanie announced. As the crowd cheered.