Photoshoots

Carrington's POV

In this Nikki already lost her title to Charlotte and Nikki is out injured.) Today all the divas have photoshoots and we are doing about 4 with 4 different themes. First one is like punk vintage like black fringe and shorts. Second one is Disney themed for the new Disney movie coming out. The third one is Alumni themed like dressing up as old character or hall of famers. And the last one is just honoring my father's 25 Anniversery.

I'm so excited because I get to be Cinderella. Amarie is Esmeralda from Humpback Of Netrodam. Kendyll is Maggie from Hercules. Arabella is Jeaselle from Enchanted. Unique is LeiLani from the new Disney movie.
Brie Bella is Snow White. Becky is Merida from Brave. Paige is The Mad Hatter. Eva Marie is Ariel.

I'm gonna dress as Sting. Amarie is dressed as the GodFather. And you'll see the rest in a sec.
Right now I was cutting a promo against Sasha Banks.

" Oh look at what the cat dragged in our should I say look at what the Deadman dragged in since you parade your father around like it's a blessing so spoiled." She said rolling her eyes.

"Look Sasha you can say anything you please about me but not my father." I snapped.

"Aw is daddy's little girl getting all defensive about her daddy......how sweet. Just as how sweet its going to be when your daddy still gives you a hug and say its ok after you loose this sunday at Elimination Chamber." She said.

"We'll see who is crying this sunday or should I say taping out. And like I said keep my father's name out of your mouth........" I said getting directly in her face before continuing"see ya sunday." I smirked then walked out of fame as she glared at me then stomped of in the other direction.

I had a match today against Charlotte. I can't stand her like absoulutely dispise her she is so full of herself. Right now I was in our lockeroom putting our matching ring gear tonight Team Bella is wearing black and red ring gear.

I put on my gear then my entrance jacket, it exactly like my dad's but the girly style of it

I put on my gear then my entrance jacket, it exactly like my dad's but the girly style of it. But I don't wear a hatI don't know what he was thinking with that thing. I was standing at the gorilla with the Brie as my music came on and we went out and I did a turn then turned stop everyone could that the back of my jacket across my shoulders it said Alex and the across the low pay off my back it said Team Bella.

I turned back around and went into a sqaut then I bent over in a circular motion then held my arms or and stood up and then as I shot my arms down my fireworks went out and the Brie came and stood beside me then we proceeded down the ramp ad the announced us. My theme music is basically my dad's but with a little mix up and beats.

"And her opponent From Houston, Texas weighing in at 189 lbs. Being accompanied by Brie Bella. She is a member of Team Bella.........Alex!!!!" Jojo announced and I did a front ariel infront of the ring then stupid on the apron and squatted down and slithered through the top rope like a snake and spun around to show off the back of my jacket them I took it off and handed it to Brie. And she put it on and I giggled.

Me and Charlotte walked around each other in circles then we finally locked up and I pushed her into the ropes and she made the ref pull me back.

I stepped back with my arms up and she kicked me in the stomach, I hunched overt then I was thrown backwards by her pulling my hair. I held my head, Charlotte stepped on the ends of my hair grabbed my arms then pulled me up pulling my hair as I groaned in pain.

"1........2........3.......off the hair Charlotte....4-" she cut the ref off screaming.

"Okay I let her go happy!?!" She yelled.

She let me there them paraded around the ring ain't add she usually does and I just shook my head I stood up and lunged at her causing her to turn and pull me over the top rope with her. She started laughing at how I failed then grabbed my hair and pulled my face up by my hair yelling in my face.

I had finally had enough and punched right in the jaw then grabbed her hair and threw her into the barricade I started to kick her and she pushed me away and tried to get back up in the ring.

I spun her around and threw hard into the barricade

5 minutes later.

She was seeing me up for the figure 8 leg lock but as soon as she put her foot infront of mine I set her up for my mother (Michelle Mccools) famous heel lock submission hold. I held on so thought that I was screaming along with Charlotte until she finally tapped. OMG I just got the Divas Champ to tap out.

"And the winner of this match by submission,......Alex!!" Jojo announced and crowd went crazy.

We got backstage and Brie went back to the hotel with Nattie while I went to go find Jon. I found him against the wall next to catering. I smiled at him as he opened his arms for me and ran into them and jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Jon I pinned the WWE Divas Champ.......I did it OMG" I said excitedly.

"I know and you were terrific baby I'm so proud of you. Are you tired we can go back to the hotel now if you want. " he suggested and I nodded.

He chuckled and walked to our lockeroom. We got all of our stuff and headed out to the parking lot. Tonight we were shooting the ride along. So I had my dad bring my 6 door hummer cuz the 5th and 6th door had a three seat but two so one facing front and one facing back like a limo but it's not. Tonight we are headed to Miami for Smackdown, sad part is we are about 16 hours away in Tennesse.

Tonight its Arabella,Amarie,Jojo,Lana,Brie,Randy,Dolph,Roman,R-Truth,Heath Slater,Tyler Breeze, Jon, and I. This is gonna be a long car ride but hey we got food in the trunk and we can switch drivers every 30 miles or so.

Next chapter is about the car ride.