Chapter 6. The Angel(s)

Start from the beginning

But with all this fuss about Homecoming and King and Queen and all this, Percy wasn't actually surprised when he didn't hear from Nico the first week. Or the second one. Or even the third one.

The person he did hear from, though, was actually his sister Bianca. About three days before the dance Bianca came up to him and asked him over to their house. She didn't even wait for an answer, she just wrote down her address and the time to be there, handed it to him, and walked off.

Percy didn't want to be rude so he went, half hoping to see Nico and ask him why he appeared to be avoiding him. But when he arrived at their door only Bianca answered.

"So, um, I don't really know how I should communicate with you." she said nervously.

"Just grab him a notebook and a pen and he should be fine!" a voice called from inside. But it wasn't Nico.

"Oh, sorry, that's Thalia. Uhm, why don't you come in and I'll fetch you your paper and pen?" Bianca gave him a small smile and Percy stepped inside. Bianca closed the door behind him.

"Thalia's just right in the living room." Bianca pointed in the direction and Percy gave a simple nod, heading over to the room she had directed him to. Meanwhile Bianca ran upstairs to grab the pen and paper.

"Hello Jackson." a voice hummed once he stepped into the room. Percy turned his head to the voice. Sitting on the couch lazily was none other than Thalia Grace, sister to Jason Grace, daughter of Zeus, the school principal.

She had electric blue eyes, similar to her brothers, only her hair was a black charcoal color, but she had added in some red highlights. If she got elected they said she'd be the 'Rebel Queen.' Selena was the 'Queen of Hearts.' Not for cruelty reasons, but because she was just so sweet, and loved matchmaking people. She was fun to be around. Like love, she was fun, but could also be dangerous if you're bad enough.

The title of 'Snow Queen' went to Reyna. She'd do anything to get her crown, even if it meant being manipulative and sneaky. No one knew why she wanted it so badly, so they summed it up to her heart being cold as ice. But also because Reyna was actually quite beautiful, all of them were. But Reyna's beauty had a sort of... fragile, no, not fragile, different feel to it. She was beautiful, there was no question, but it was something different. But they certainly couldn't call her the Beauty Queen, that title went to Piper. Though Piper also almost beat out Bianca in the title of 'Queen of Drama.' But Bianca beat her by just a little bit.

Bianca wasn't given the name Queen of Drama because she always caused Drama, but because she knew all about whatever drama was going on. She helped people out, and she tried to get to the bottom of things. She knew everything about everyone.

"Oh by the way, Selena's around here somewhere, too. Now sit."

Percy slowly sat down in one of the other chairs in the room. Selena was there too? Why would Bianca want to gather them?

"SELENA GET OVER HERE!" Thalia called.

"Sorry sorry!" Selena ran over, hurling herself onto the couch with a fit of giggles.

"So, did you ask Charlie to the dance?" Thalia smirked.

"Isn't Bianca supposed to be the gossipy one?" Selena teased, throwing a pillow at her.

"Stereotypes, that's all they are," Thalia hummed.

"Yeah but I mean our whole High school lives seem to revolve around them. Just ask my brother." Bianca walked into the room, handing Percy the paper and pen.

Percy gave her a little nod of thanks, taking them from her. Bianca plopped down into another chair in the room, smiling.

"So, Percy, you may be wondering why we asked you to come here." Bianca said.