"Well, I'm coming with you Allison because no way in hell i'm letting you go in there alone."

"Do you want me to come with you guys?" Jackson asked only looking at Olivia

 "Mmm, it's okay." Allison replied for Olivia, since all she was doing was looking at Jackson. Both girls turned to walk inside.

 "Hey Olivia..." Both girls faced him

"...And Allison..."

 Olivia held back a laugh as she could have swore he looked worried for them.

"You have this look on your face like you're about to say 'Be careful'."

"I am."

"Since when do you give a shit?"

"Funny Olivia." he passed Allison a flashlight

 "What?"

 "That concerned look on you, I've never seen it before."

"Well I'm concerned."

"I used to see it in freshman year, until we broke up because you lost all emotion. I wonder why it's returned."

"Wait-" Allison began realizing what she had just said 

"Yeah, we dated in freshman. Long story."

"I would never had guessed that."

"Anyways-"

"Don't worry." Allison began shining the light on her face.

"We'll be right back."

So, Allison and Olivia made their way into the dark halls of Beacon Hills High, not seeing the door shut behind them.

"So you and Jackson dated."

"Yeah before him and Lydia did."

"Do you still have feeling for him?"

"I mean, I used to. But something changed this year. I don't think I do anymore."

"So Lydia dated him even though you still liked him?"

"Yeah, but it's whatever."

Allison could all that she was lying. It obviously affected the girl when Lydia started dated Jackson.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's I just have to get over it."

...

Olivia was getting somewhat frightened as her and Allison walked into the pool area. She kept hearing sounds while they were walking, plus everywhere they went would be pitch blank if it wasn't for the flashlight Allison was holding.

Olivia jumped as Allison's phone rang, putting her hand to her heart.

"Hey. I can't seem to find them." Allison send into the phone

"Can we just leave I'm getting scared." Olivia asked, the other girl shushing her in return

"Okay give me a second I'll be right there."

"Come on." she took Olivia's hand.

"Are we leaving?" Definitely 

Again, Allison's phone rang. "Now who is it?"

"Stiles." Allison said skeptically.