Chapter 26

DON'T SKIP THIS

So first I want to say thank you to some of my consistent readers when i see you guys voting it makes my day. I wish yall would comment but I guess I have to take what I can get.

I also want to say there is going to be a time skip so we can get more into the drama and stuff , after a while , I'll add the dates back but for now they won't be there.

                                                                            ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 month later 

"Tierra! Tierra! Tierra" Catera screamed through the bakery

"Yes ma'am?"

"I need you to go and check on those dozen of cupcakes in oven three. If they are done take them out and put them in the big freezer so they can hurry and cool so you can go ahead and decorate them." Catera spoke 

"Ok , I'll start now ."

Catera nodded her head before going back to the cookies she was making. 

Tierra was the new employee Catera just hired. Throughout the couple of weeks  the amount of orders became hectic and it was starting to become way too much for only one person so Catera went ahead and hired someone. So far she's been working for 2 weeks and so far everything has been good.

Hearing the door chime Catera told Tierra she had it before going to help the customer.

" Hi welcome to the Johnson Bakery . How may I help you?" 

When Catera seen who it was  she mentally rolled her eyes when seeing who it was. CHANTELL.

 " Hi girl , I actually came to ask about someone not for anything about your little cupcakes or cake." Chantell said looking around disgust like she didn't order her birthday cake from here.

Rolling her eyes Catera ignored Chantell's antics before asking who she was talking about.

"Romir. I've been trying to get in touch with him but it seems as if he's went mia. I know you had something small going on with him so I thought you maybe you would've known."

"Firstly ma'am , Romir and I had nothing going on and promise me if we did it wouldn't have been small. Secondly , I haven't talked to him either. Maybe you should ask his sister , your bestfriend." 

" Whatever. Forget I even came." Chantell said before switching her way out

All Catera could do is roll her eyes . That was her first time even hearing Romir's name since the incident a month ago. With everything going on with the shop she didn't even have enough time to think about him. She did unblock him off of instagram just in case she ever wanted to lurk from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting out his car ,  Romir made his way into the building before getting on the elevator up to his floor.Leaning his head on the wall he started to doze off a little bit before hearing the elevator signaling he was approaching his floor.

Sighing he got off before sluggishly making his way towards his door.

Today had been a very stressful day. With him being the owner of the daycare that meant he had to take care of any business that needed to be handled. That meant any financial business , any events he had coming up and more. 

Lately Romir had been thinking about putting someone else in charge of it though. He knew it was something his parent's passed down for his to take off but it was becoming something he wasn't interested in anymore. He wanted to keep it open and still be over it but just wanted someone else to be the one to handle all of the businesses and for him to just drop in when needed.

This was just an idea thought it wasn't anything final. 

Just as he went to get in the shower he heard his phone ringing. Seeing it was his grandma he really didn't want to answer but he knew that would only result to her constantly calling like it was an emergeny when she really didn't even wanting anything.

" Hello?"

"DON'T HELLO ME LITTLE BOY!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD TRY TO COME EVERY WEEKEND OR EVERY OTHER WEEKEND BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A MONTH!!" due to her literally screaming Romir had to put the phone and wait for her to finish before picking it up again ready to speak

" I know and I'm sorry but I've just been busy. I'll try to come this weekend if I can but I'm not making any promises.

" Yeah whatever . You ain't been no damn busy you just don't want to see that girl across the street. " 

Romir rolled his eyes already regretting answering the phone. Next time she's just going to be calling .

"Grandma I've really been busy , but how do you know about that anyway?" Romir never told her or said anything about it around her so how did she know

"That one day yall were so while at first I could hear a little yelling and I seen your car. Then you literally stormed out the door i'm surprise the door is even on it's hinges. Thought we was having a earthquake or something."

Once again Romir rolled his eyes. This lady was dramatic , overally dramatic.

" Mmm , that's still not the reason why . I really have been busy but i'll see what I can do about this weekend."

After talking for a good ten more minutes Romir got off the phone before going to take the shower that he was planning to take earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throwing her keys on the table and taking off her shoes Catera sighed. Today was a busy day but it was a good busy because she had fun. The only bad thing is that she knew she had to come home to an empty house knowing no one was coming over. The struggle of having no friends.

That was something she missed was Romir coming over and keeping her company for a while. Now  that they weren't speaking anymore she was a little lonely. She could go over her grandparents house but she knew they were going to want to talk about her love life and her giving them grandkids. Something she didn't have and something she wasn't having anytime soon.

"AMIRA!!" Catera said to herself . She could call and ask Amira to come over and keep her company for awhile.

Shooting her a text asking if she could come over or if they could meet up Catera went and hopped in the shower while waiting for a reply.

After she was finished her phone dinged signaling she had just received a text. Seeing it was Amira she simply stated that she wouldn't be able to meet up today but they could meet up sometime this weekend if Catera wasn't busy. Sighing Catera texted saying that was ok.

 Now she was really bored. This what happens when you have no friends.

Settling on just watching netflix until she feel asleep , Catera pulled her phone out getting on instagram.q'4/+