chapter 19

Sunday , 28 August

" Nah. I don't like this "

This is what Catera had been hearing all day and Romir had been saying. Today Romir wanted to go looking around again for some more condos and wanted to invite Catera. The only problem being that today he was being extra picky.

Most people would expect for him to just choose something simple and in his price range being that he was a man but no that's not what he was going to do. He wanted for it to be close to his grandma but not too close. Also wanting the layout to be a certain way.

That might seem simple to most and it honestly was but Romir wanted to find something that looked exactly like the image in his head without needing to any type of new interior or exterior work. Something that would be almost impossible.

Catera was honestly  tired and ready to get some food. Being that Romir promised to take her to get some food she skipped breakfast and so far he hasn't lived up to that promise yet.

"ROMIRRR , they all look good just pick one and let's go get some food. I'm hungry." Catera whined 

Waving her off , Romir went back to what he was doing still looking for some more places.

------

After some long thinking Romir went ahead and hired a realtor agent. At first , he was aginst because why hire someone for something you could do and spend unnecessary money. But now figuring it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be he went a head and requested for one.  

It had been a couple hours since Romir and Catera had came back from looking and both had  split ways when they did.

Catera had received an order for a birthday party so she went to the bakery while Romir was making his way towards the mall.  In a couple of days Romir would be going to some birthday bash with Trey and he wanted to get a new outfit.

Catera was in the middle of her cake when she heard the door ring making her go to assist the customer. 

" Welcome to the Jonhson's Bakery. What could I do for you?" saying the usual Catera had finally looked up at the person

The lady she was looking at looked familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it. One thing Catera could say is that who ever she was she was very pretty.

 One thing Catera could say is that who ever she was she was very pretty

" Yes. I actually called and requested for a cake for my party coming up and i was coming in to see when it would be done.''

"ok . What's your name?" Catera asked

"Chantell Moore."

nodding her head Catera knew exactly what cake she was talking about. It was the one she was just working on before she had came in.