chapter 10

Omniscient
Sunday , 31 July

After yesterday Catera's mind had been wondering , "what does he want and how in the world did he know where to find me ?"

She told her self if she was to ever see him again she would leave the past in the past and move forward together. But when seeing Andre all her emotions came to her at once and knew no way to respond. She wanted to be happy that she had just seen her first love for the first time in 10 years. But she couldn't , no matter how she tried to.
Most people say that no matter what your destined to forever love your first , but Catera lost those feelings along time ago. She figured that she would never see him nor talk to hI'm again so why hold on to those fewlings? If Andre was planning to rekindle and olda feelings his plan would fail. She had no type of feelings for him. No matter how much she tried to down play it , her feelings belonged to Romir. Her and Romir haven't even been hanging put for long and she had already caught feelings . And that's what she was afraid of from the beginning.

Catera wasn't one of those girls that would put herself in a love triangle. If it was alot of girls they would get with one knowing they had feelings for the other and end up cheating. That's what caused so much drama in which she had no time for. Simple.

ROMIR'S POV

After everyone left and I finished helping my grandma I had nothing to do but think about what happened. I couldn't even come to think as to why I acted that way towards Catera , knowing how she was. Yeah , I would've did I to my sister because that's how we acted towards each other and I knew she wwas use to me getting in these moods. When Catera walked out that door I felt as if she was walking out of my life. I didn't want to loose her but she made a nigga feel some type of way she just shut down what we could've been.

Now the reason for me acting that way towards my sister was totally different. After the way she flipped on me for not wanting to meet her little boyfriend didn't really sit well with me at all. Yeah that may be your boyfriend ,but for how long ? She was snapping like she then been with him for a while or some shit. I'm telling yall she blows my mind.

"There isn't even enough time in the day to sit around and think about Ramira's ass" I said before going downstairs.

"GRANDMAA!" I yelled , no answer .

"GRANMDA!" I yelled again

" so you either not home or you just not gonna answer?" Figuring she must have left I decided I might as well leave then too.

Someway , somehow I'm the world may never know but I ended up in front of Catera's house. Like it seems as if the spirits just tell my feet to walk over herre.
Laughing at myself I went ahead and rang the door bell. Once she opened the door I instantly started to feel bad. Usually when she opens the door for me she opens she seems so happy and energetic but now it's as if she could be doing much better things.

"Uhhhh , hey.." She said looking down

"Could I come in?" I questioned not knowing how to ask honestly. I'm so use to her opening the door and automatically have it to were I call walk right in.
They way she looked let me know that she was really thinking.

"Sorry but no.... we can talk out here ."

OMNISCIENT

Romir didn't really expect her to say no but he knew he had to take what he could get.
Catera was even shocked with herself. In her head she was saying yes. She knew if she did he would think she wasn't feeling any way and would just let it slide. That's how people get to comfortable , you let to many little things slide and they believe everything can.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." Romir spoke. This silence was killing him.

"And what exactly are you for ?" Catera wasn't trying to be smart or sarcastic. She just hated when people saI'd sorry not even knowing what they were sorry for. Just wanting forgiveness.

"Sorry for being so rude and petty. You know that I don't like people talking to me with attitude........"

"That still.." Catera was getting ready to cut him off but he wasn't finished.

"I'm not finished. Like I was saying , I know that you knew that but it still gave me no reason to act the way I did."
Romir already knew how Catera was when it came to saying sorry. He was the same way so he already knew how to explain himself.

"I'm happy you understand but I'm still ify with you."

"Why? I understood and just told you how I understood. So what's the problem?"
Now Romir was actually confused . In his mind he thought he was good all the way till she said "but".

"Because.... Romir you know how I am and how emotional I can get but at that moment you didn't care."

"I did care...."

"No you didnt. Because if you did you wouldn't have acted like that. Then on top of everything you embarrassed me!"
Catera was now getting angry. Now that she said it out loud it was really getting to her.

"How did I embarrass you!? What , because my sister was there !?"

Maybe Romir didn't understand the real problem. Because right now he felt as if she was blowing all of this way out of proportion.

"YES! Now she's probably thinking I'm some girl who let you talk to me any kind of way. I didn't care what I said with or without attitude you are not going to be little me in front of people. That's just something your not going to do. I may be a little timid and nervous around you but but never will you be able to use that as a sign of weakness. I smIle a lot of things off to avoid confortation but that was unacceptable." Romir was shocked never in a million years would he think Catera would snap like that. Hell Catera was surprised herself. But with seeing Andre and all this going on her emotions were all over the place.

"Look , Romir I'm sorry for snapping like that but I'm not sorry for saying what u said ."

"Catera, shorty . I'm really sorry , ight.
I was feeling sometype of way about you basically shutting me down then me and my sister goin through some things. So I was just angry with yall." Romir's ego would never let him tell her that on a regular but he wanted her to know that he was really sorry.

"I just want us to be like we use to. Tally & shorty back in action but our emotions are hendering that" Catera responded not knowing how this was going to go.

"So what are you saying !?"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sooooo how was it ? Did u like it or no ?

Remember to vote , comment and share.

-toniyaaaaa❤