chapter 1

Catera's pov
|Saturday , 23 July |

People always ask "Catera , why are you always smiling ?" And as many times as I've been asked that I never been able to answer .

It wasn't that I was happy I was just simply smiling through the pain.

From growing up in a broken home and having to stay with my grandparents. To having everything I once loved taken away from me . When I think about it I know I did everything to try and prevent it and I'm all out of tears so why not just smile . I'm not one of those people to think that since I've been through so much the world owes me something .

Snapping out of my thoughts I roll over and look at the time . "8:37!?" , rushing into the bathroom I just knew I was going to be late ." There is no way I'm going to make it to work by 9". Pinching my temple , I let out a deep groan and thought , "no reason to rush now if I'm already going to be late ".

Omniscient

After Catera's 15 minute shower , combing her hair out and throwing her work clothes on she was finally ready to head to work .

Getting in her car and adjusting the seat , she started making her way to her grandparent's bakery

Romir's pov

"ROMIR!!"

Groaning , I quickly got up and sprinted down stairs . Walking in the kitchen I seen my grandma getting ready to call my name....... again

"Yes?"

"Can you go down to the Johnson's bakery and get me a dozen of those white chocolate cheesecake cookies?"

Pinching my temple , I slightly groaned . My grandma knows I don't like going anywhere for her because I go for one thing , she calls and asks for a million more things .

"I'll go but think of everything you need or want now because if you call and ask for something else I'm not getting it " I replied

"BOY!! , go get my damn cookies and leave me alone ..gone tell me what YOU not going to do for ME , what the hell ."

Shaking my head , I let out a small laugh and just got up and got in the car heading to the bakery .

Catera's pov

Hearing the door bell ring meaning someone had just came in , I got up from my seat in the back and headed to the front .

I then notice a scrumptious looking man looking around .

"Hi , what can I get you ?" I asked

" ummm , can I get a dozen of those white chocolate cheesecake cookies?"

"Yes. We actually just made a new batch of them . I'll be right back with your order .

Omniscient

Catera was walking to the back to get the cookies while in the front Romir was playing Pokémon Go.....
Ringing him up , Romir payed the $6.25 and was walking out the door when he heard Catera speak.

Catera's pov

"Umm so do you think I could.. maybe I could give you my number?" fiddling with my fingers I looked down waiting for his response

Romir's pov

I slightly smirked to myself.

"Nahh , sorry. I have a whole girlfriend". Lieing straight through my teeth.

I didn't lie because she was ugly , she was really beautiful , sexy , scrumptious you might can even say . She seemed so nervous so I wanted to mess with her .

She put her head down again and nodded ,"well ok , come again" and with that she quickly walked in the back .

SOOOOOOOOO how was it ? Remember this is my first book so excuse any errors or mistakes and sorry for the different pov changes I wanted to get everyones perspective for the first chapter..
If you would like longer chapters or have any suggestions just pm me .
Vote , comment , share
-Toniyaaaaa