Birthday (Jack)

I woke up this morning at like 7:30 feeling really happy. I was turning 16 today. This might actually be a good birthday this year. Since i didnt really have good birthdays at the orphanage. anyways as i was saying. I was really happy today I was turning 16 today. I got up and got in the shower then brushed my teeth and hair.  Then I remembered what jack did to me at 12:00 in the morning.

Jack's pov

I was about to go to bed when I got an e-mail on my laptop. I walked in sitting in my office chair looking at the e-mail. It was from the orphanage I got Diamond at. I opened it and skimmed through it.

Name:Diamond (Ross) last name legally changed to McLoughlin

sex:female

Allergies:Bee's

Age:15 years old

Birthday: 10-04-2000

Medication: Adderall for A.D.D

"So tomorrow is Diamond's birthday huh." I thought out loud to myself. Maby i can have a surprise party for her. Then I looked at the clock to see the time 11:58. I jumped out of my office chair running to Diamond's room and stopped at the door. I looked at my phone to see the time 12:00. I opened the door and walked into Diamond's room and shut the door very quietly. I tiptoed all the way to her bed and saw her sleeping body so peaceful. I took a deep breath. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAMOND!!!!!!" i yelled happily. she jumped up and looked at me with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL." She yelled back at me and through a pillow at my face and lade back down. "I love you good night." I said sweetly to her mad face left her room and walked to mine. It is going to be the perfect surprise. I woke up early that morning so i can start planning. I called Mark,Bob,Wade,Mat, And some of my other friends. I then called the orphanage and Made plans for her to do something there while I got the party together. 

Diamond's pov

I laughed at the thought of last night. He was so happy to yell happy birthday to me. I walked down the hall to the kitchen were sean was. "Young lady we have something very important to talk about." Sean said to me. "Yes dad?" I asked hopefully i didnt do anything wrong. "your Going somewhere else for a while. Ok. You are going to  your friends." really?" I replied to him. Is he getting rid of me already? And on my birthday "Oh dad." Yeah" he replied to me. I walked up to him and punched him in the arm. "That is for waking me up at 12 O'clock in the morning. I said and walked to the car. "You remember that?" He asked. " It was in the middle of the night." I said." True" he replied back and started the engine. Off to the orphanage.

Time skip at the orphanage

"Bye dad." I said to sean and went inside. I was tackled by two girls that were taller than me. Then i noticed it was Merissa and Jasmine. "DIAMOND." They yelled happily. "We saw you record Happy wheels with Jack." Merissa said with a smile on her face. "Yeah i did and it was awesome." I said to them. "then why do you seem so sad?" "Do you think sean wants to get rid of me already?" "What? No of course not. Why would he get rid of you your the funnest person in the world." Merissa said to me. I laughed "thanks." I said then we went upstairs to watch some of my dad's videos.
Time skip 6:00
I was going crazy texting dad

Dad pick me up I'm going crazy

Dad plz

Dad
Dad
Dad
Dad
Daddy
Daddy
Daddy
Daddy
Papa
papa
papa
papa
Sean
Dont call me that last one and WHAT
I am going nuts save me
I'll be there in 5
Yeay thank-you
Your welcome

He said I laughed at what he said when I called his Sean. After about 5 minutes my Dad came and i ran right to him. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou." I said as he hugged me and giggled. "Your welcome. He said then put a blindfold over my eyes. "What's this for?" I asked him as he was tieing it. "Keep this on till we get back home ok. Or your grounded." "Yes Mr.Septiceye." I said giggling, as dad chuckled. He led me out to the car and set me in the front seat. My 2 crazy annoying friends got in the back and shut the car doors, then we were off. When the car stopped my dad got out and opened the door for me. He then led me to the house and inside. When we got in he took off my blindfold it was all dark. I turned around and turned on the light. I jumped when I heard a lot of voices scream Surprise. I turned around and smiled. I could see mark (Markiplier) Mat (Matthias) Ken (Cinnamon toast ken) Felix (Pewdiepie) Bob (Myskrim) Wade(Lordminion777)and some other people.  "Oh MY GOD. THIS IS TEN MILLION TIMES  BETTER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT WAS HAPPENING." "what did you think was happening?" Jack asked me. I slowly turned around facing my dad. "I thought you where getting rid of me." I said looking up to him. "Why would I do that you are the  most amazing girl I have ever met diamond. You are my little girl. Now Diamond McLoughlin lets go eat pizza blow out your candles and open presents." YEAY." I yelled happily running around hyperly. "And We are getting your A.D.D medication tomorrow cause you are hyper as hell." "How did you find out about that." "The orphanage" "Fuck." I said gigling. "Hey language." he said laughing himself. "I love this place." After we ate and opened presents I ended up passing out on the couch. Best Birthday Ever!!!