recording videos (Jacksepticeye)

"Hey Diamond." My dad called me. "Yeah." I responded back. "Come hear." He yelled. I ran out of my room to were he was. "Whatever it was i didn't do it." I told him "Do you wanna record a video with me?" he asked."Yeah." I responded to him."what are we gonna record?" i asked."You listened to my happy wheels videos before right?" He asked. "BETTY YOU FAT BITCH. SKREW YOU BILLY. And SPIKE FALL STEEVE. I replied trying to sound like jack. "Wow that was really good.you can record one with me now that you are my daughter."He said to me. "Sweet." I yelled and he turned on the camera and did His intro. i coppied him."Top of the mornin to ya laddies I'm Jacksepticeye and this is my daughter Diamond. and welcome to HAPPY WHEELS!!!!!"We both yelled. "Wow you have very powerful lungs." Jack said impressed with how loud i yelled. "Thanks, i think." I replied in a confused voice. "That's a good thing."He told me. "Oh. Jacksepticeye spike fall. How come they didn't give me spike fall Steve. I can't do this with billy and Bobby." He said. He started ridding down the spikes and made it in one try. "Oh maybe I can."
Time skip brought to you by septiceye Sam
After an hour we ended the video. "Thank you everybody for watching and punch that like button in the face." He pointed to me so i could yell the last part with him." LIKE A BOSS." we yelled in unison. After we were done We went to the kitchen to get lunch. "Dad can cake be for lunch?" I asked. "No. but that can be for after lunch though." He told me. "Uggggg fine." I replied to him. Then he looked in the fridge. "Ok you can have cake for lunch." He told me. "We have to go shopping don't we." I told him. "Oh just eat your cake." he replied. Then i shoved me face in the piece of cake. And through some crumbs at him. "Oh that's how you wanna play hu. "He replied and through some at me. And for the next 20 minutes we were throwing cake. Back and forth. After we stopped there was cake everwere. Best day ever.