Adoption day (Jacksepticeye)

I was sitting in my room with my 2 roommates Merissa and Jasmine. They are my best friends. We have been friends since I came here 8 years ago. We were watching YouTube videos together. we are watching Jacksepticeye playing HAPPY WHEELS and yelling screw  you billy and Betty your a fat bitch and that he loves spikefall stEEEEv. "Tomorrow is adoption day do you think any of us will get adopted?"Merissa asked. "We have been here for as long as I can remember and girls have only Been adopted when they don't act like themselves so I don't think so."" We can't act like the opposite of ourselves."jasmine said. "Yeah you might be right."Merissa replied back. "We should probably get to sleep thought before we get in trouble.""Yeah goodnight." jasmine said. "Goodnight Diamond goodnight jasmine". "Night Merissa."we both said in unison.

Morning time
"Girls get dressed it's adoptin day."Ms.B said to us. "Yes Ms.B."We got up and got dressed. I was wearing black skinny jeans,jacket,black boots and a gray tank top with my hair in a high ponytail. We went downstairs to see Ms.B infront of a man with green hair and put him into the interviewing room and shut the door. And girls started lining up. Each interview was short until it was Merissa hers went on for forever. She came out with a smile on her face and told me it was my turn. I walked in there all seriousness like acting like the opposite of myself to see if that would work. I turned to see the man and it was none other than Jacksepticeye I started fan girling then I calmed myself down. "Hey."I said. "Hello what's your name"he asked me. I answered in a serious voice "Diamond." "I don't think this is going to work you are acting too serious for my liking." It's like my heart broke then it hit me. "Wait!!!! This isn't the real me. The real me likes to jump on the bed and draw.the real me likes to have pillow fights Dosnt pay attention in class read books and watch YouTube videos. The real me like to sware Eat cake in my bed, yell at the top of my lungs at random moments and play video games. The real me Wouldnt act like a serious girl when I am not. " I stopped talking thinking i was over welming him. I took a deep breath.""So can we restart this. "Yeah"he replied and smiled. "Thx. My name is Diamond and I am 15 years old. I like all the stuff that I just said like 30 seconds ago.""That's more like a kid."He said. "But why were you acting not like this before. Like the opposite of your true self."he asked me. "Because that's the only way people adopt the girls here. we found that out when 5 girls got adopted that were older than me and my friends. And i just wanted to get adopted because i have been here for 8 years."" Well that's not right. Let me go get your papers." "Wait your going to adopt me." I said to him. "Of course I am. You were the most interesting girl. Here and you interested me.go pack your stuff. You are Comming home with me."I hugged him "thank you Sean. Thank you."I ran upstairs as fast as I could and started packing all of my stuff. Then i hugged my friends goodbye and ran back downstairs with my bag while tripping down the last 3. " Ow."i got up and rubbed my head. "I will miss you guys." I told them. "We will miss you to."Then me and Sean went to his car and I put my bag in the back and got in the front seat while holding back tears. Then we drove off. It was quiet for most of the ride until Sean spoke up. "So Diamond umm what would you like for dinner?" he asked me."I don't know. I answered And shrugged my shoulders." Hmm you miss your friends don't you."He asked me. "Yeah I've grown up with them since I was 7 and that's like a long time.""Yeah I know. Wait I have an idea how many friends do you have there?"He asked me. "2 why." I asked him. "You'll see. "We then drive to a phone store and got 3 phones. "Wait are you serious?" I asked him. "Yes I am."He answered. "Omg thank you dad... I mean Sean."" It's ok you can call me dad if you want."he said. "Thank you dad." We drove back to the orphanage and I ran inside to give the phones to them. "Now we can talk or text whenever we want."" I love you guys.""Love you Diamond." they said. Then I ran out side and got back into the car. "Thank you dad you are the best."Then I hugged him. "Thank you now let's get home. And get you settled in.""Ok let's go. And for dinner I want Chinese food." I said with a smile. "Ok that will be good. After we got the food we went to his house so I could get unpacked. We raced inside and he won. "No fair I had a duffle bag." I said. "And I had a bag of food."He said. "And guess what?"He asked me. "What?"" Do you like cake?"He asked. Is betty a fat bitch"!!!!I replied excitedly. "Yes. yes she is. I made a cake for you."" Yeay."I yelled In cheer. Sean then showed me to my room. It was bigger than the one in the orphanage. I started unpacking. After I was done I ran downstairs to go eat. After we were done eating we got the cake. It was chocolate with green frosting. Then I accidentally fell asleep and Sean carried me to bed. Best day ever.

Hey guys hope you liked my first chapter. I know it sucked.