Authors Note

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm also sorry that I've had a lot of action scenes and not so much fluff between Barry and Kara. I promise in the next chapter I will try to add a good amount of fluff for you guys. Please comment and vote if you like this story. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!!!! I'll try my best to answer them. In the meantime, please just be patient with me about updates. I've got a VERY hectic schedule. Hope you've enjoyed the story so far!!!

P.S. - if you could also shout out some ideas that you might have on my continuance of @fanfictionqeeun1975's original story, Flying at High Speed. Sorry I haven't updated that one either. I would love to hear your comments on what I can do improve BOTH stories.

DISCLAIMER
I do not own The Flash, Supergirl, or any of the characters affiliated with these shows. They belong to The CW. I only own this story and these ideas.

*Better to do it in the middle of the story than not at all, am I right???*

•That picture is from when I went to London. I ACTUALLY GOT TO WALK RIGHT IN FRONT OF BIG BEN!!! It was amazing!!!!! I saw a lot of other really cool stuff too. Just thought I'd explain that picture to you.