Chapter Three ~ Kara Danvers

Supergirl's Point Of View

"Hey, I think she's waking up." someone said. As I woke up, I found myself lying in a hospital bed in a place that I've never been in before. I turned around frantically to see five people, four of them I've never seen before. The fifth person was... Barry?

"Barry, what's going on?" I asked, scared. "Where am I? This isn't the DEO... Who are these people..."

"Hey, hey, hey... Kara, it's okay. You're okay." He responded. "You're at S.T.A.R Labs. This is Caitlyn, Cisco, Dr. Wells, and Iris. They're here to help you."

"Help me with what?" I asked. Then I realized, "Wait, if you're here, that means... I need to get back home." I tried to get up, but found that I was handcuffed to the bed!!

"Yeah, those are titanium enforced silver handcuffs," The guy named Cisco started to say. "You'll never be able to break..."

He never finished his sentence. By the time he got to the word "break", I had already ripped the cuffs off of the bed.

"Okay... Guess you can." Cisco said.

"Is she another meta?" Dr. Wells asked, seeming concerned.

"No actually.. Well I'll let you explain Kara." Barry said.

"Explain what?" Caitlyn asked.

"Im not from around here." I started.

"What do you mean?" Caitlyn asked.

"Oh my God, is she a meta from another Earth??" Cisco exclaimed.

"Not exactly." I said. " I'm... not even from this galaxy."

"Wait," Iris said. "You're an..."

"Alien, yes." I finished for her. "I helped Barry get back home when he was stuck on my Earth."

Barry's Point Of View

"Wait, you went to an Earth that wasn't Earth Two?" Harry said.

"What's Earth Two?" Kara asked.

"It's where I'm from." Harry explained.

"Dr. Wells-"

"Harry." Harry said.

"Harry, is from Another Earth too?" Kara asked. I nodded.

"When did this happen?" Harry asked.

"Remember when we were trying out the Tackyon Enhancer for the first time?" I asked.

"Yeah" Harry said.

"Cisco, did my signal get jammed or something while I was running?"

"Now that I think about it, yeah you're signal went off for, like, two seconds, why?" He answered.

"In those two seconds, I was on Kara's Earth for two days."

Cisco's Point Of View

"That explains the whole, 'How long was I gone' thing when you came back." I said.

"Exactly." Barry said.

"Listen, guys thank you for helping me, and it was really nice meeting you guys, but I've got to find a way to get back home." Kara said.

"Wait," I said, slightly curious, "what are you called when you're on your Earth?"

"Kara Danvers." She replied. "Better known to my world as Supergirl."

"Well, Supergirl, we still need to make sure you're okay, and test your full range of abilities." Harry said.