On heals!

Raghav closed his room door and sat next to Maithili. He took the food in his hand and held to her mouth. Her eyes were in tears as she took the food from his own hands. So...Raghav said casually.. When is your program? Today...she replied, smiling. I need to go to to male up at four in the evening...can u drop me? She asked. I would love to...he replied, patting his forehead to hers. Can u tell me something about dance? He asked as he fed her one more bite. She cleared her throught and sat up straight. Dance...she began...dance is something that you feel is yours...dance is something that takes you to a totally different world...we sometimes become the characters themselves when we feel involved...dance is something that is really addictive..if there is no dance, there is nothing. Some people want to travel to different world through different forms of art, from which I have chosen dance... I sounds really funny but the pain I'm feeling now is a kind of pain I enjoy the most....when my feet start aching while dancing, i feel I have practiced a little today...whenever I'm not comfortable..or angry or upset due to many reasons, i find my happiness and calm down when I practice...in all...dance is my life...dance is my everything.... She ended, looking up. Well..Raghav whispered...i want to take the second place in your life as your dance.... He said, looking into her eyes, smiling. Raghav...she said in her sarcastic tone as she rested her head on his chest.

Maithili and Urmila rushed here and there, packing their make up kits and costumes.

Urmila: Ghungru

Maithili: Check

Urmila: Shawl

Maithili: Check

Urmila: Bharatanatyam costume..mmmmm

Kausalya: Ok...last bite( feeding both of them her tasty curd rice)

Maithili: Check...mm...aunty pls...enough...I'm full!

Kausalya: What is this dear.. U'll have to be hungry the whole evening...eat it now!

Urmila: Kathak costume mmmm(eating)

Maithili: Check

Urmila: Huff...all done Na didi...

Maithili: Hm...now let's relax for a while...aunty plsss.. It's enough...

Kausalya: Ok...ok...u can go now...

Raghav who was watching all this in the door, smiled and thought to himself...daughter in law and mother in law are getting along so well!

6pm evening.

Announcer: So, here we have, Maithili and Urmila from India, who have been very dedicated towards this art form and are here to conduct the workshop on the same to the students of America.

Raghav and Lakshman sitting in the first row felt really proud.

Announcer: The inaugural function begins with the devotional Bharatanatyam performance of the girls with a continuous track of a Kathak *Natavari Nritya* (a song which consists of both grammatical and expression part of Kathak).

Maithili in her Red Yellow costume and Urmila in her Red Orange costume took a deep breath as they entered the stage.