The confession

In the afternoon, while the family was having lunch, Dashrath said...Raghav, me and Kausalya have to leave for your aunts place immediately, she is quite unwell. Meantime, u and Maithili take care of the house, i think we'll be back by tomorrow evening. Raghavs face lit up. Now, he could spend some moments of privacy with his new found love. But the cloth and the director's words still worried him. Soon Dashrath and Kausalya left their house. Now even the parents are gone...said Urmila in a naughty tone, glaring Lakshman...god knows how to control this monkey...she giggled as she saw Lakshman irritated with her taunt. Urmila...stop fighting with Lakshman...Maithili said strictly.

In the night.

Maithili had completely forgotten about Raghav telling her he would visit her in the night. Instead, she was quite worried about her dance in the inaugural function of the workshop the day after. She was pacing here and there in her balcony when she suddenly saw w the lights go off. Urmila...she called, wondering whether her naughty sister was fooling her. Urmila is that u..?? She asked, as her brows twitched. She moved forward, as if she were blind, as she couldn't see anything. Suddenly, she heard a slow voice...you won't live....you won't live.... This was really something strange. It was neither Raghavs voice, nor lakshman's nor Urmila's... When she was busy thinking, she felt her hand getting scratched. Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!! She shouted, unable to bear the terrible pain. Maithili!!! Came Raghavs sweet voice. He switched on the lights and saw Maithili holding her bleeding hand. Maithili...what happened!!!? He asked as he came near her. He saw tears in her eyes. He hand was badly scratched by three long nails. Raghav...she shivered...suddenly the lights went off..and then ...this.. Before she could continue, he lifted her up and took her to his room. He knew she would not come if he had asked. Raghav what are you doing?! She asked, utterly perplexed. Shhh!!! He said and made her sit on his bed. He locked the door and went to his shelf from where he took out a first aid kit. She simply watched him, still relishing his touch on her waist. He took out an antiseptic and cotton. He slowly wiped the blood off her milky skin. She gazed at him, with her love filled eyes as she felt his tender, caring breath touch her skin. Is it still paining? He asked, concerned. No...she replied with her beautiful smile. Your hands are cold Maithili...he said as he pressed her hands with his warm ones. I think I was a little too much scared..she replied, looking at her strange wound. What happened? He asked again. The lights went off...i heard someone whisper "you'll not live!" Then I felt this pain. Raghav was now confirmed that this all happened because of her forest visit. He held her hands and said... I'll tell you something...but promise me you'll not lose hopes... Lose hopes? She asked, looking into his eyes. Yes...he continued...this is all happening since u went to that forest this morning....there is something wierd or let me say...haunting about that forest...ppl say those who enter it never survive for more days... He saw her. He touched his forehead to hers and held her cheeks...I'll not let anything happen to u...he said as his hands moved to her waist. He pulled her close and hugged, her and whispered...because...I love you... She closed her eyes feeling the ecstasy of the moment...do you feel I love u too? She asked, not looking into his eyes....i felt that when I met u for the first time itself...he said, tightening his grip. She smiled as she cuddled her face to his...

So how was this confession part?? Hope u liked it 😉😊