【Part 9: Lies】「Satoshi」

Start from the beginning

"Yes..." I said apologetically.

"Have you been giving that boss of yours his pills?"

I blinked. "Last time you told me you didn't know what pills I was talking about..."

He looked annoyed. "Look Satoshi, you are mentally sick. You forget shit. Do as I say okay?!" He raised his voice. In a way it made me happy since he was acting like himself this time whereas last time he acted way too nice for my liking.

"I am running low." I looked down.

"Just feed him the remainder. That should be enough for that idiot anyway." He releases me. "Have you been sleeping around?" His brow raised in suspicion.

"Well..." All I could think of was Kyou. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I was fearing he would hit me.

"So?!" He got mad.

"No I have not. I am always waiting for you." I lied.

"Good..."

"Hey Kazuo, what happened when you were in prison?" I decided to ask. I didn't know what happened. I knew he tried to hang himself. I thought he was dead.

"I tried to kill myself, but it didn't work. The end. I got to go." He starts walking away.

"Kazuo wait!" I called out, but he continued to walk off until I couldn't see him anymore. I felt sad. All I want is him near me. I don't care if he is the worst human being. I couldn't escape his abuse. I wanted him so bad.

"Satoshi?" Takumi's voice was behind me. "Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Yes!" I tried to compose myself.

"Take it easy." He leaves to his car.

I hoped he didn't catch any part of that. He probably doesn't know Kazuo, but I didn't need anymore people knowing of him.

I went home, and shut the door behind me.

"Satoshi."

I jumped to see Kazuo standing right behind me.

"Ah!" I jumped, and fell down to the floor.

"Are you alright?" He takes my hand, and helps me out. His aura felt different. He wasn't mad anymore from how he sounded.

"Thanks."

"Sorry I snuck in your house. I knew where you kept your spare keys, and wanted to surprise you." He smiles.

"You aren't mad?" I asked.

"Mad for what?"

"Well...I don't even know. I am tired. Please stay with me tonight. I know you have someone else, but please...." My heart was in pain. Kazuo had someone else. The thought made me nauseous.

"Sure?" Kazuo said confused.

"Kazuo I love you..."

He looked sad. "Ah yeah I love you too." He replied.

"Will you leave whoever you are with to be with me?" I felt pathetic, but that was the least of my concerns. I wanted Kazuo all to myself.

"Satoshi, can we not talk about this? I am tired."

"Why do you avoid me? Don't you want a life together?"

"Not now. I can't now." He shakes his head.

"What happened to your grave?" I questioned him. I am tired of being in the shadows.

"I got rid of it."

"Why?"

"If the grave isn't there, it will leave more of a mystery."

"Why do you want to be dead?" I didn't get it.

"I don't. I want to be alive."

"Why didn't you?"

"I escaped from prison this way. What do you think? If I am dead, they will bury me."

"Who dug you out?" I was even more curious now.

"It is not your concern. Sometimes it is best to know nothing." He was really adamant on not telling me anything.

"I am dying to know." I frowned.

"I'm sure you are, but just don't worry about it. I'm going to go now." He starts making his way towards the door, and I stopped him.

"Please don't leave me again. I am lonely..." I tightened my grip.

"I will stay the night." His facial expression warmed, but I felt uneasy looking at it. Strange....

To Be Continued