Part 11

I woke up the next day, with strange surroudings and a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. It took me a couple seconds to realize I was in the hotel, with Justin. I turned around in his arms, only to be met with his beautiful carmel eyes staring back at me. 

"Hey baby." I muttered, pecking his nose lightly.

"Hey..how'd you sleep?" Justin asked, his voice deep and raspy from sleeping for so long.

"I slept okay, I'm just worried about my mom and your dad." I sighed, snuggling further into his chest.

"Don't worry about them. If they can't accept us, tough luck for them. They're going to have to deal with it." 

I nodded and placed a small kiss on Justin's chest, right where his roman numeral tattoo was. 

"What do you want to do today?" Justin asked, his eyes still closed.

"I don't know. There's not much we can do, really. People will get suspicious if they see us hang out all day, then come back to a hotel at night." I sighed, tracing his tattoo sleeve lightly. 

Justin sighed loudly and rolled off the bed, standing up and stretching.

"What are you doing?" I asked, staring up at his half-clothed body. 

God was he drool worthy...his body made me forget we were even in this fucked up mess. It made me want to just lay in bed with him all day, get to know every inch of him. 

"I'm gonna shower, okay?" He asked, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

I nodded and stayed in bed, even though desperately wanted to go shower with him. We haven't been dating for too long, and we are already moving really fast. I got up and picked through my suitcase, trying to find something to wear. I settled on a pair of shorts and one of Justin's t-shirts. I pulled off my shirt and slid on my shorts, leaving me in shorts and a bra. As if on cue, Justin came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. 

"H-Hey..." I stuttered, not making any move to cover up. Justin's seen me in my bra before, but this felt strangely intimate. 

"Hey." Justin muttered, slowly walking towards me. 

Usually, a girl would back up, or back into the wall to make it more sexy or whatever, but I just stood there, pretty much frozen as Justin Bieber, who is also my step-brother, and my boyfriend, walked towards me half naked. Once he reached me, he kind of just stood there and towered over me. We stared into each other's eyes, and I could feel the sexual tension build. Until finally, Justin leaned down and kissed me, cupping my face in his large hands. I kissed back, placing my much smaller hands on his abs, rubbing slowly up and down. He moaned lightly and my cheeks heated up, knowing I have that effect on him.  He kissed me slow and passionate, just like the kiss from last night. The kisses that give you butterflies. I giggled lightly into the kiss as he smiled, pulling away. 

"I love you, Lucy." Justin smiled, pecking my nose.

"I love you too, Bieber." I grinned, hugging my boyfriend tightly.

"Lucy, what do you see for us in the future?" Justin asked randomly, his hands on my waist.

"Well...I see us in a beautiful house somewhere in Canada, and I see us with three kids, one little girl and two older brothers to protect her. And I see us with two dogs, a german shephard and a chocolate lab." I smiled, blurting all of this out without thinking. 

I'd thought of my life with Justin since the first week of us dating, and I couldn't have been happier with what I came up with.

"Wow..uh. This is so awkward." Justin blushed, loosening his grip on me.

Then I regretted everything I said. He's probably going to break up with me on sp-

"I thought we would have three dogs." He shrugged, tightening his grip again.

"Don't scare my like that you asshole!" I giggle shouted, smacking hs bare chest. 

"I came up with the exact same idea, but that we have three dogs instead of two." Justin chuckled, picking me up and carrying me to the living room.

"You bastard! What are you doing?" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"I just want to watch some TV with my girl." He chuckled, sitting down and setting me on his lap.

"We're both half-naked Justin." I rolled my eyes, starting to get up.

"Just the way I like it." He muttered, pulling me back down on his lap. 

He turned the TV on to some random channel, neither of us paying attention to the TV. 

Justin Bieber and rumored girlfriend, also Bieber's step sister, checked into the Ritz hotel in downtown Atlanta last night. Now, why would a boy and his 'step sister' check into a Ritz? Possibly their parents found out about their love? Or maybe they just wanted to have little fun? This is TMZ, and we'll be back after the break with more on the couple of incest!

Justin and I both turned to the TV, our mouths wide open. 

"H-how did they..there were no p-paps last night. No...this isn't...no." I stuttered, tears forming in my eyes.

"No Lucy, please don't cry." Justin said, rubbing my back.

"H-how could they have found out?" I asked, tears steaming down my already puffy cheeks.

Justin sighed and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"I don't know..someone probably sold us out. It's okay Lucy, I don't care what the world thinks." Justin reassured me.

How could he not care what the world thought about him? We were probably going to be on the front page of every magazine. I can't help but blame myself for getting involved with Justin. His career is going to be ruined, and it will be all my fault.

"Justin? I'm going to ruin your career. We need to break up." I said, sobbing as I backed away from my step brother. 

"Lucy! No, I won't break up with you, and you aren't breaking up with me. We aren't even blood related, it's not incest. The media will get over it, and my beliebers will support us." Justin told me, rubbing my back and kissing me softly. 

"I-I'm scared." I mumbled, averting my eyes from Justin's intense stare. 

"Don't be. You aren't in this alone, you never were, and you never will be. I love you Lucy Skies."