Part 9

Everything with Justin and I has been going great. We've been together for 3 months and our parents haven't caught us yet, and I don't plan on them catching us. I don't know how my mom would react, but I know Jeremy would be furious with Justin and I. As of now, Justin and I were sitting in his room cuddling, just talking about anything.

"Justtiiinnn." I whined.

"Hmm?" 

"Can you get me some water?" I giggled.

"Babe, you have got to be kidding me!" He exclaimed.

"Pleeaasseee?" I begged, turning to face him more.

"Nope." He said, poking my scrunched up nose.

"Are you sure?" I said, sliding my finger down his chest.

"Y-yup. I'm sure." He stuttered.

I leaned over his body and kissed his ear.

"Really?" I asked again.

I kissed from his ear, down to his sexy-as-hell jawline, then down to his neck. I bit his weak spot, then licked it. He moaned and grabbed my face, pulling it so I was face-to-face with him. He connected his lips with mine and I completely forgot about the goddamn water.

"Justin..." I breathed out.

We were so into the make-out, that we didn't see or hear the door quietly opening. We didn't see Jazzy and Jaxon walk in, and we didn't hear them giggling. What we did hear, is Jazzy's question.

"Bieber? What are you doing to Lucy?"

We jumped apart and Justin fell off the bed. I laughed lightly, then realized that we just got caught by our little brother and sister.

"Uhm..uhh..Lucy was...choking!" Justin bluttered out.

"Yeah, I got some gum stuck in my througt and Bieber was helping me get it out." I agreed.

Jazzy and Jaxon giggled and nodded their heads.

"But don't tell Erin and Daddy about Lucy choking okay? It would hurt them really badly, and we don't want to hurt Erin and Daddy right?" he asked.

They nodded again and this time Jaxon spoke.

"Daddy says get nice clothes on, din is gunna be ready." He smiled, happy about his sentence.

"Okay." I smiled back, and Justin helped them out of the room.

He closed the door and sighed, running a hand through his hair. I got off of his bed and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's okay Justin, they aren't gonna say anything. We're gonna be alright, okay?"

He nodded and pulled me closer, kissing my head.

"I love you Lucy." He muttered into my hair.

"I love you Bieber." I giggled, kissing his bare chest.

"I'm going to go get ready okay?" I smiled up at him.

"K. I'll miss youu." He cooed.

"Cheesyy!" I sang as I ran out of the door to my room.

I changed into a pair of light pink jeans and a white peplum top, matching that with strappy black heels. (Outfit in External Link) I fixed my hair a bit and then walked back to Justin's room. I lightly knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it. About 30 seconds later, the door opened to reveal and extremely sexy looking Justin. I checked him out then directed a wink at him, letting him know I thought he looked hot.