Part 6

The next day went by quickly, I didn't see or talk to Justin all day. Before i knew it it was 6 pm. The barbeque was in an hour! I took a hot shower, straightened my hair, and threw on my light blue maxi dress. I added the heels I wore when I first met Ryan and decided not to wear jewlery. (Outfit in External Link) I'm really nervous to meet everyone. I hope Sabrina likes me. It was 7:45 when I put the finishing touches on my makeup. As i was about to open the door someone knocked. I opened to find Justin standing there looking hot as ever. He was wearing a stripped button down and khaki shorts.

"Lucy..," He breathed out, "You look absolutely stunning."

"Thanks Justin," I smiled, "You look very handsome!"

He laughed at my remark then his face turned serious.

"You need to get downstairs like now! Everyone is dying to meet you!"

"Okay, okay I'm coming!"

He held his arm out to me and I wrapped my arm around his, so our arms were linked. He led me down the steps and outside. Immediately everyone started to speak to me at once.

"You must be Lucy!"

"Oh my goodness she's gorgeous!"

"You look just like your Mom!"

"You're so fashionable!"

I giggled and thanked everyone for there compliments. A gorgeous girl with long blonde hair came up to me. She was wearing a maxi dress with a colored bodice, black skirt, with yellow heels. And also a bright yellow necklace. (Outfit in External Link)

"Hey, I'm Sabrina. Lucy, right?"

"Yeah! Its nice to meet you." I said.

"It's nice to meet you, too."

There was an awkward silence until she spoke up.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink you want anything?"

"No thanks."

"Okay I'll see you later!" She waved.

She seemed nice. I think we're gonna be good friends. I looked across my giant backyard and saw Chaz, Nicole, Justin, and Selena.(Nicole and Selena's Outfits in External Link) I walked over to them and sat next to Chaz.

"Hey Chaz have you seen Ryan?"

"I think he went inside for something." He responded.

"Okay I'm gonna go look for him." I said.

"I'll come with you I need to talk to him." Justin said.

He got up and walked with me inside. We walked around the downstairs and we couldn't find my baby.

"Let's check the library!" I suggested.

We walked down the long hallway to the library. Once I walked in I felt my heart break. My boyfriend was in there, lip-locked with no one other than Sabrina.

"R-Ryan?" I sputtered out.

I felt the tears form in my eyes. They quickly broke apart and when Ryan saw me. A look of intense guilt was plastered on his face.

"Lucy! Hey..Um this is not what it looks like!"

"Okay Ryan cause you totally weren't making out with my step cousin."

"Babe it's not-"

"Don't call me babe. Gosh I am so stupid! I can't believe that I jumped into a relationship that fast. Thanks Ryan for this wonderful lesson."

"Lucy!"

Was all I heard before I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. Why can't I ever be happy? The whole world is against me! I just want to be loved. There was a knock at my door and that was the last thing I wanted.

"Go away!" I screamed.

"Lucy, it's just me." Justin said through the door.

"I don't want to talk to you right now Justin!" I cried.

I heard the door jingle a little and then Justin walked in. He gave me a look of concern then walked over to me.

"Justin please..."

"Lucy, just talk to me."

"Why?! You saw what happened! Do you need a play by play?"

He sighed and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I cried into his chest, no doubt leaving a stain, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Why did he do this to me Justin? Am I not good enough for him? It's been like 3 days Godammnit!"

"Lucy, I don't know why Ryan would be stupid enough to do that to you. No you're way to good for him anyway. Please don't cry sweetheart."

"I'm so sorry Justin."

"For what baby girl?" he questioned.

"For not listening to you! It was too soon to jump into a relationship with someone I barely knew."

"It's okay Lucy. Everything is-"

He was mid sentence when another person knock on the door.

"Come in." Justin yelled.

The door opened to reveal an extremely guilty looking Ryan. I pulled away from Justin and sat up.

"Why are you here?" I sneered.

"I-I wanted to apologize. And I w-would like another chance." He stuttered out.

I actually laughed. I laughed in his face.

"Ryan. Are you serious right now? We dated for THREE DAYS and you've already cheated on me! With my new cousin nonetheless! The last thing I would EVER do was give you a second chance. Now please, get the fuck out of my house."

"Babe-"

"Leave." I cut him off.

He sighed and walked out of the room. Soon after I heard the front door slam and a car drive away. I laid down on my bed and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I'll be right back okay?" Justin said, "I'm gonna say by to everyone and change. You should change too."

He kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I sighed and stood up, waking over to my closet. I grabbed a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts. I walked over and climbed into bed. By the time I was all snuggled and comfortable in bed, Justin came back. I guess he assumed I was asleep because he came to me and kissed me cheek.

"Goodnight Beautiful."

Before he could leave I reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Don't leave, please Justin. I don't want to be alone."

He gave me a small smile and then walked around to the other side of the bed. He climbed in but kept his distance. I wanted him to cuddle with me. I rolled over so my back was against his chest. He tensed up for a second then kissed my hair and wrapped his arms around me. I was almost about to fall asleep when I heard four words whispered into my ear.

"I love you, Lucy."