Chapter 11

So long. For so long. I have kept that to myself for so many years. I never felt anything like this. It wasn't bad. It felt peaseful. A large weight listing off my sore body.

Exhaling I glanced up at my friends to see some negative reaction. I felt more clam. I felt more open, but would they be angry? I was never the best at this. Frankly what am I good at? I knew that answer. And that answers was what I didn't want to think about.

I could feel my heart thumping as deathly silents filled my ears. I could feel regret crawling up my back.

"Im sorry"

I muffled slightly as my hand layed on my face. The Salty tears drying now.

"I messed up our game."

I wasn't wrong. I just sucked all the fun out of the room like a vampire. No wonder I never had friends. I let my puffy sore eyes close for a moment, and on that moment I felt somthing.
Somthing warm. A fire sparking.

A smooth hand rubbed my back.  I couldn't pinpoint whom out of the four was comforting me.

After a while I finily calmed down, but I felt like I just made a big deal out of nothing.

I sat up seeing every ones worryed looks on their faces.

Bonne moved closer to me.
"(Y/n), are you gonna be ok?"

I have a node as I used my hand to rub my face.

"I'll be fine. I'm sorry for this." I looked at every one giving a smile.

"Aw come here!" Chica then tackled me in a hug. Well more of she jumped over the table. I could hear foxy laughing as bonnie and freddy moved in to hug me as well. Soon dragging the red head in.

The smile now on my lips grew. They did care for me. They still wanted to be my friends. We hugged for a bit befor I glanced up at the clock.

"It's only 10:30? Wow" I laughed softly

"What time did you think it was?"
Freddy chuckled at me while ruffling my hair.

"Well I for sure thought It was later then that."

"Pft lassie are you already tired?"

Chica then playfuly hit foxy making him yelp.

"She was just crying don't push it."

I couldn't help but hide a laugh seeing them fight like this. I put a hand over my mouth as bonnie kept his arm around my shoulder. I leaned slightly on him while his other hand taped the table thinking.

"Hey I have an idea."  Every one looked over at the purple boy.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Why not show her back stage!"

Foxy rubbed his neck laughing slightly.

"All der is back there is the sofa and your rooms "

I tilted my head. Was he saying every ones room was back there?

"Foxy? Is your room back there?"

"Nah, me be in pirates cove lassie"

I gave an oh as bonnie smiled.

"Then why not show them around!"

Chica then jumped up.
"Oh!! Oh! There's so much back there! "
She stoped to gasp at me. "We can do each other's makeup in my room!"

Foxy seemed to gag as I giggled hidding my smirk.

"Why not give every one a makeover chica?"

The only one who seemed to glare at me was foxy while the other 2 boys by me started to laugh.

I guess it only bugged foxy. My guess was the others let chica put makw up on them for the show. Or maybe to Atlest let her be girly when she needs to be.

"Nah, lassie there be no way-"

Freddy cut him off with his hand. A smirk rising.

"Oh there be a way."

I glanced at bonnie who seemed to be getting up and trying to hold his chuckle. I was completely confused on what was going on. Befor I could ask I saw the whole thing go down when chica yelled charge.

Foxy then took off at high speed as Bonne slid over the table running after. Freddy watched them leave befor wlaking after. He was always so calm.

Chica then grabed my arm. "Come on let's catch that sly fox!"

I gave a snort as we both took off to pirate's cove. When chica and I got in freddy was supriseingly already cornering foxy.

My eyes scanned for bonnie, but snickered seeing foxy had traped him in the curtains on the floor. His head poped out as he jumped in to action with freddy.

Foxy tryed to find a way out but couldn't exscape the boys grip. Chica laughed as they dragged him out.

"Na!! Lads stap! Pirates don't wear makeup!"

This must be a recurring thing.  We followed after them to what seemed to be chica's room. She pulled out a small box as foxy kept whinning.

I laughed seeing my own face in a mirror. I had never looked this pretty befor. It was only funny to me because I had never seen anything like this on me.

I glanced at chica who was finishing bonnie's eyelashes.

"They look beautiful" I teased as Bonnie's smile grew.

"Why thank you (y/n). I might say you look wonderful as well."

Chica rolled her eyes with a smirk as freddy laughed laughed ad he leaned on the door. His face and hair already done as well. My head turned to foxy who was pouting in the conner, but I could see the smile on his face.

"There. All done!" Chica moved from the purple boy as he blinked may times to show off.

Freddy chuckled once more  as he got up from his position.
This was supriseingly fun. The boys, even foxy liked it, he just likes to fight it though.

We all got up to help clean up the new mess befor they went to show me the other rooms. Chica had to help me wash it off my face. I aprently did a horrific job on cleaning it off.

Next we went to Freddy's room. There was a desk with paper, And I mean lots of paper. I could see a jar of many pins. Maybe he goes through them a lot. No one else seemed to come in as freddy showed me around. They each had their own bathrooms witch was nice and aprently to their own theme.

When we got out foxy spun over.

"My turn!"

I gave a question look seeing there was one room here we havnt gotten to yet.

Bonnie notised as spoke up. "Gotta save the best for last."

Next we where going down to pirate's cove. I got on stage as foxy moved the semi hanging purple curtains.
It had a small brake room with sofa just like the other one, ecept there was no hall leading to the rooms. Just a dorky that saod foxy. He opened it up and I was not suprised.

"Of corse." I laughed as foxy gave me a playfuly grin. We wlaked in side to see it almost pirate themed expect it was more like a jungle gym.

After foxy room was bonnie's. As I wlaked back I swear I saw somthing gold in a poster. When in turned back it was nothing. I shruged it off as we went back. Bonnie by his door. I gave a wave as I got closer. He took my hand opening the door for me.

I could see a base for a guitar, many pics and strings, but they all seemed to be somewhat organized on the Shelf.
Like freddy he had paper but it was more every where. From a glance I could tell it was sheet music.

Bonnie sat on the bed making my atenchen go back to him. He pats the space be side him as I sat down. 

I leaned on him softly  as we said nothing. There was nothing to say.