The Thunderstorm

This phanfics are trash, but so am I so I'm okay with it

Btw again I don't own Dan and Phil(Iwish) and in no way am I trying to force a relationship between them!

[PHIL'S POV]

The sound of thunder crashed outside the window as I tried to sleep. I had been laying here in my bed for hours, trying to regain sleep as I had been so rudely interrupted by my fears. I sat up in my bed looking around my room, even though I knew what was there. Another thunder shook my room. I needed someone to hold me. To tell me that everything was going to be okay. And I needed this now. But there was only one other person in this house, my best friend and flatmate, Dan Howell.

Something about asking to lay with Dan scared me. What if he didn't accept it? What if he thought I was stupid for being scared? But I didn't care, I needed to try before my fears got the best of me.

I pulled my duvet off my body and stood up out of my bed. The carpet felt cold underneath my feet and the walk to Dan's room felt like a million miles, even though it was about 3 feet. 

'knock knock' 2 times on the door. I heard a moan come from Dan's room and assumed that was his way of asking what I needed. 

I opened the door slightly and said, "Dan, can I lay with y-you? I-I'm scared." I manged to get that out between sobs.

"Of course!" Dan replied, kindly pulling back is duvet for my to lay down with him.

I crawled into the bed and Dan immediately came closer and laid as close as physics would allow. I loved this being with Dan. I wanted to lay like this forever and I could.

All of the sudden Dan placed a gentle kiss to my temple. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Dan's face as soon as he pulled away and brought his lips to mine. They felt so perfect. They locked just right. I was in heaven.

I breathed out a heavy, "I love you" from the kiss. And without hesitation Dan replied with:

"I love you too, Philly"

I hope you guys enjoyed this phanfic! It was probs the worst ever because it's 11:55 and I'm falling asleep while writing this. Thanks! <3 - J