8

I was getting ready for my date with Dean in an hour. He told me to dress In sweatpants and a tshirt, I questioned him about the clothing but he just repeatedly told me to wear that. I was wearing grey sweats and a plain black shirt with a grey hoddie over it. I like grey. I sat on the couch and waited for the hour to slowly go by. Gabe came over and looked me up and down and furrowed his brows "he told me to" was all I said. He sat down next to me "so, Dean Winchester?" Gabe asked, scrolling through his phone, stalking Dean on Social media "really, Gabe? You're stalking him?" "I gotta make sure my little bro isn't going to get hurt by some dick bag" he said, looking up at me innocently "which he seems like the type of guy that would so I think you should stay home and not go on that date tonight" "Gabe, no. I like him and I want to go. You can't just judge him based on the way he acts sometimes and the way he looks" he shrugged and went on with scrolling through Dean's profile. It was only about 10 minutes after that, that Dean texted me saying he was on the way to come and pick me up. Panic rushed through me "Gabe, what if he doesn't like me?" "shut up, you know he will and if he doesn't then you'll find someone else" that shut me up, it wasnt like Gabe was the type of person to be all sentimental about things like this, I didn't expect him to be either, I was just nervous and started blabbing about the things that are on my mind. Something I do that a lot.

I seen the headlights through the window of the front of the house "i'm gone" I heard a faint "yeah" come from someone somewhere in the house. Once Dean seen me he got out of the car, winked at me and opened my door for me. Stepping in, he closed it behind me and did a little skip back to his spot in the drivers seat. "Hey" he said with a big smile "hello Dean" I put my seat belt on and looked back at him, he was already looking at me, a smile still on his face. I could see his eyes moving up and down my body until I cleared my throat. "You know Cas, there's no reason to be nervous" he's trying to act calm and collected but I can see that he is just as nervous as I am. He is all tensed and fidgety, tapping on the steering wheel and boucing his knee up and down. He looks away and starts to pull out of the drive way to go to wherever he's planning on bringing us, I take the time to check him out. His hair is barely gelled up and you could tell that he just shaved not too long ago, his shirt is red too. Damn he looks good in red. He has on a black pair of sweats and you could see his boxers around his waist a little, he also had a watch on his left wrist. But the thing that I noticed most that really catches me off guard and makes me stare is his eyes and his smile. His eyes are bright and they really stand out, and his smile is just amazing, it's the type of smile that you see and just smile back no matter how bad your day is, or in this case, how nervous you are.

"So how are you Cas?" "I'm good. And you?" I see him smile at me and in a happy tone he said "i'm good now that you're here" my ears heated up and my stomach did flips

We made it to what i assume is his house and he walked me in. It was a big house, there were lamps on lighting the room, but not too bright. Just enough to have that comfy feel to it. The couch was big too, and it had one big blanket on it and two pillows with a place to put your feet so you could face the TV which was against the wall across from the couch. I will admit, it looked like the most welcoming place I've ever seen. There were drinks on either side of the couch, one for each of us and there was also a controller in the spots for us. I looked at him in awe "this. Is. Amazing" "I thought you'd like it" he said with a smile. He ushered me over to the couch and told me to sit while he goes and gets something

He comes back with a box of pizza and sets it to the side. "So I have a couple options to choose from. We can play any Call of Duty, some Mario, a Criminal minds themed game or any of these" he said pointing to the other games I didn't know and I assume he didn't either because it looked like he didn't know the names to them "Black Ops 3" I said without hesitating. He smirked "you're going down" he put the game in the console "oh really?" I asked as he got back into the blankets I was under. He just chuckled and took a slice of pizza

Halfway through the first game I think he realized that I was actually good because I was winning 74- 53 and he would occasionally look at me with bulged eyes. I ended the game with the last kill and he looked at me, eyes still big "how did you learn to play like that?" He asked. I just smiled and took some pizza "secret" I said and winked. He blushed and started a new game "you aren't going to win" I said with a chuckle. He just eyes me and continued with a smile