His lips

*Super short chapter guys and I am soooo sorry! I'm really having a writers block so if you guys could suggest things that you want to happen in the story or just suggestions about the story in general, feel free to comment! (Please do b/c I don't want to stop writing this book 😭😭😭)*

~Jack's P.O.V~

His lips. God his lips. They were so soft, so sweet, so gentle.

     Me and Mark stayed close for what felt like forever. He smirked against the kiss and gently licked my bottom lip. I opened my lips just enough for him to gently slip his tongue inside. Our mouths danced together slowly, just like how people around us danced. I could feel Mark play with my tongue piercing. Mark softly pulled away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowed of dancing people and back towards the house. "Mary!" Mark called out as we got to the tables with all of the food on them. Mary was by the lemonade cooler. "Yeah Mark?" She said looking up. "Thanks for the invite and stuff but me and Jack are gunna head out! Love ya!" He waved goodbye to her as he turned and pulled me towards the car. She waved back and I smiled and waved to her before getting in the car as well. 

~Time skip~
~Mark's P.O.V~

     Jack and I arrived home latter than I wanted to. It was around 5:00 p.m. and he had fallen asleep in the car. I didn't want to wake him up because lets be honest here, Jacks is the cutest thing when he's sleeping. So being the nice guy that I am, I carried Jack all the way upstairs and into our dorm room. I laid him
On his bed and took his shoes off. I pulled his blanket up over him and I just watched him sleep.  He looked adorable. His chest rising and falling with each breath he took. His small figure outlined under the blanket. His fluffy, cotton like, green hair lightly falling over his face. His bright green gages. His candy pink lips, calmly relaxed. Then I started to think about what happened. What if kissing him wasn't the right thing to do. What if things are awkward between us now. Why am I such an IDIOT!!! I mentally cursed myself and headed into the bathroom. I just need to get a shower. I thought. That will clear my head.