What we can't see

Five weeks passed , I didn't talk to Josh since 5 weeks. Class was over ,everyone were going to their houses. Riley leaved early with Lucas ,because they went on a date . I took my math book from the locker and headed to the exit . I started walking home when suddenly a black car stopped near me. A tall black haired boy got out from the car,It was Josh. He came towards me .

''Got a new car oldie?" I asked not even realizing that I called him' oldie'. I used to call him like that when we first met .He smiled weakly .

"I need to talk to you . If you don't mind of course ." He said politely ,surprisingly politely.I narrowed my eyes.

''Cool...I actually mind,bye!'' Said I turning my back to him and starting walking away .

"Well ...goodbye gentelman ,and hello Josh" he said to himself,then grabbed my hand and my waist and lifted me up on his arms .

"What the fuck?" I yelled . He smirked and carried me to his car .Then closed and locked the door. " Very mature Joshua" I said pissed.

" Oh come on Hart you liked it ." He said smiling then started driving. I looked at the window . He stared at me ,then he said:

''Anyway ... what I wanted to talk to you about is US''

''There is no us anymore ,Josh , it's just YOU and ME. You torn us apart ."

He looked at me upset ,then stopped the car . He stared at the road for a minute then turned his head to me ,he took my arm and put it on his chest . I could feel how his heart was beatting.I looked in his eyes.He looked in my eyes . Then he said:

"Don't you feel it ,Maya? Don't you feel that every beat of my heart is made for you? Can't you feel that every inch of my body live for you? Can't you?'' I could see how honest he was by the tears in his eyes .

''But you Josh? Can't you see the hole YOU carved in my heart? Or the fact that my heart is not beatting anymore because of YOU! " I looked down crying , he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up . I said : ''Why did you do this to me?What did I do wrong? "

"You never did anything . It's all my fault Maya . I am who I am . There is nothing you can do to change me. It's okay ,you are not the first person who gave up on me '' he said

''Stop acting like this!"I yelled

"Like what?" he asked confused

"Like I am perfect ! I am NOT! I do horrible things too. And I understand that you are this bad boy and stuff . But that doesn't mean you need to cheat on me with every girl then defend yourself by saying that this is who you are ! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?"

" Because I love you" He replied

"Then stop loving me !" I yelled

"I CAN'T !' '' He screamed

I put my hand on his .Then look in his eyes and say:

"I love you more than anything Josh ,I will never give up on you . Just give me some more time ." He smiled at me weakly . The started driving again . We were in car for like 27 minutes ,staying quite ,not saying anything . We had to drive 5 minutes more and we were at my place . When suddenly something appearead on the road,Josh freaked out so he turned the steering wheel sharply .The car slid off the bridge and fell into the water. I open my eyes and find ourselves in the water . Josh is unconscious. I try my best to open his seat belt and the door .I succed . His body rises to the surface. When I try to make a move to open my seat belt ,I realize that I don't have air anymore. So I'm left unconscious on the bottom of the river . Darkness,it's all I remeber. Darkness .