4 chapter

Josh's POV
Maya texted me that she had better plans than hanging with me . I felt angry . The thing that pissed me the most was that I didn't know with whom she is going . But anyway ....way should I care . She is just another ordinary girl ...isn't she?

Maya's POV
I decided to go to Riley's house . I entered the house without knocking and yelled .
"Morning losers!"
"Maya!" Exclaimed Riles
"Good morning sweetie  !" Said Topanga "Wanna eat something ?"
"Sure" I answered
We sat at the round table to eat . We were laughing ,talking and smiling to each other . Suddenly something crashed our perfect time. Josh entered the house .
"Hey suckers " yelled he
"What are YOU doing here ? " Cory asked him very confused
"I came to talk to Maya " answered Josh nervously
"To Maya ?" Everyone asked in unison
"Yeah"
"I don't have the mood to talk to you " I said . Then he suddenly came towards me ,took my hand ,and dragged me to Riley's room.
"What the fuck?" Yelled I
"I said I need to talk to you !"
"I said I don't care !"
"Maya ...why are you being like this? I thought we had a thing !" Josh said
"Well as I see you have better things with  ,,Sarah" " I said
"You know about Sara ? Yeah I'm dating her ,but Maya you need to understand me ,I need freedom . I want to be able to date other girls too ."he said . I was shocked .And everything inside me was broken .
"I can't believe you just said that .Josh I will never  be another girl from your stupid list! We are never ever ever getting back together! ."  I said and turned away . I ran through the living room and leaved the house .