The Party

I woke up very late . It was 2 o'clock . I stood up from the bed and looked in the mirror . I smiled seeing how awful I looked like . The party will start in 4 hours . I don't know why they are starting this ,,super cool " party so early ,but I don't really care . I went to the kitchen ,sat on the chair and started to eat pancakes that my mom left for me . I found a note . It said : "Hey baby girl . I will be tomorrow in the afternoon . Love you xoxo" I threw the note on the table . And continued eating pancakes . Suddenly someone knocked at the door . I opened it . There was Riley ,Zay,Lucas and ...Josh .
"What are you guys doing here? I asked annoyed
"SURPRISE!" Yelled Riles
"Let me guess,your idea?" Said I pointing with my finger on Riley.
"Nope" she said
"Actually it was my idea " said Josh coming towards me and kissing me softly. I smiled through the kiss.
"You guys wanna see a movie?" I asked
"SURE " they said in unison .All of us sat on the couch and started watching the movie : Wild child .

After the movie

"I love Emma Roberts !"  said I
"Yeah ,she is awesome " Zay added
"OH MY GOD WE HAVE  LESS THAN 2 HOURS BEFORE THE PARTY START! MAYA!YOUR ROOM !YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW ." Said Riles .
All we smiled .
"Fine let's go " I answered and we went to my bedroom . It took us 40 minutes to find a good outfit ,but finally we picked  the perfect ones .
Riley's outfit :

My outfit :

"Riles you are be freezing in this dress !"I said "Good, then Lucas will give to me his jacket

"Good, then Lucas will give to me his jacket ." She smiled
"Yeah you are gonna wear one of cow cow boy jacket of Lucas Friar . Lucky you" said I sarcastic .
"At least I don't look like death " Riley said
"Heeyy!" Said I a little upset .
"Just kidding you look stunning " Riley exclaimed
"You look even better" I hugged her tightly .
Riley didn't put any make up on . She don't really need any . She is perfect .
I just put on some mascara ,black shadows and that's all . We were ready .
Me and Riley were in our way to living room . Riley entered first . Lucas opened his mouth and freeze for a moment .
"Wow,Riley ,you look great " he said with a large smile .
"Thank you Lucas "
"Okay where is my girl ? I already know how beautiful she is so you are not gonna see me with the reaction Lucas had ." Josh smirked . In that moment I entered in the living room . Everyone's mouth was open . I could see how Zay tried to close Josh's mouth so I laughed .
"Oh come on dude ! Say something " said Zay to Josh . Josh just came towards me and kissed me passionately . Then Zay whispered making fun of Josh  :"Yes Maya you look great ,I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend " I laughed . Josh punched Zay in the shoulder (in a friendly way)
"Okay let's go" Lucas said
"Maya you look amazing " whispered Josh looking me in the eyes .I just kissed him on the cheek .
After 30 minutes of driving we were at the party .Everyone was  dancing ,drinking and having fun.

next day

I woke up on the floor . Luckily in my bedroom . Farkle  ,Zay  and Josh were sleeping on my bed . Riley and Lucas were near me on the floor . Someone wrote ,,cheater" on my hand . And "victim " on Josh's forehead .
"What the fuck?" Said I