soulmates

Me and Steve were walking for a while. We stayed quite for this entire time.Suddenly I decided to break the silence.

''Why are you doing this?'' I said without looking at him . He stoped and turned to me.

''What do you mean?'' He asked furrowing his eyebrows.I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes saying:

''You support me even if we know each other for like one day. Why are you wasting your time with me right now? Why did you came at my school today? Just tell me ...why?'' He looked down . Then at me .

''I don't know Maya. I just liked talking to you .I liked spending time with you yesterday . I think you are an wonderful person . And YOU don't deserve to be treated the way Josh treats you . I wanted to be there for you when you needed me'' he said looking me in the eyes . I grabbed his T-shirt and dragged him closer to me.

''Don't do that ! I'm not worth it ,Steve! Everything I do is destroying everything around me ! It's my fault Josh cheated on me! It's my fault that my father left me and my mom! It's all my fault!I am whats wrong ! I don't deserve anything good !'' I said to him till everything inside me was breaking. I left his T -shirt and fell down crying my eyes out .He was looking at me with compassion and pain in his eyes . ''I used to be so happy ,so strong ,so confident ...What happened to me Steve?'' He sat next to me.Took a deep breathe and said:

''You grew up ,Maya. Growing up sucks'' I put my head on his shoulder .

"Thank you ,Steve. I don't know what I would've done without you.''

Josh's POV

I was making out with some random girl in janitor's room.

''This girl ...Maya .Why did you dated her ? She is so annoying and rude .'' The girl asked pulling away. I sighed. All the memories about Maya started running in my head .The most beautiful days in my life I spent with this beautiful blonde angel. She was the best in my life. And now she hates me. I should start forget about her ,because if I don't I will go crazy. Because her smile make me going crazy ,her eyes,her voice..I can;t take this anymore!

''GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'' I yelled without realizing that I did it out of loud .

"What the ..? Man you need help . " The girl said and left me alone in the janitor's room.

After 3 minutes I opened the door to exit ,but when I started walking Riley appeared in front of me .

"What do you want'' I asked pissed . She punched me in the nose so hard that it started bleeding.

''What the fuck Riley?'' I yelled at her.He gave me a glare then said:

"I promised to you that if you hurt Maya I will hurt you Josh .''She turned her back to me and walked away.

-------------

Okay so....I'm very grateful for 1k views but I can't continue writting this if I don't know that you like it . So I will Post the next chapter ony if this chapter will have at least 10 votes or 5 comments. ♥♥♥ because I feel like nobody likes this story and I'm writting for me :( and also who do you ship Joshaya or Staya/Steya ( Steve and Maya)