chapter Two Meeting the pack

Kiss wasn't most normal girl in the world. She lived on the land not of the world. She wasn't smart or pretty, she was just plain. She had bright red hair  and hazel-brown eyes. She was small thin . She didn't like people, she hated them. Yet, she wanted nothing more than to fit and belong. As she watched Dean lead her to the pack house his mother, Lisa Brookes was a strong-willed alpha.She lead mix breed pack.From vampires, few zombies, mermaid families, that live in the lake near the pack cabin. The house wasn't fancy,but it had a warm feeling. There were six brothers, Jared and  Jensen, the twins, their wifes, Jess and Tyler and their kids both having sons.She didn't remember their names at the moment, then there  was  Dylan, Harper and Harrison,Connor and Cody, then there was sisters, Allison Julia, Faith, Kayla.They all seemed very nice and kind,most were married and had kids of their own,she never had family. Her kind was killed of  by evil hunters who they hunted her kind for very long time. the story is difficult  time alll together she was enjoying the moment of peace and love That Follow though with the pack. the families laugh and run through the house as his mother yell at the younger kids to take it outside, there were other smaller hunts nearby bigger cabin. she was lead to one on far side of the lake. Dean smile this yours our guest quarters sorry it not much he add. He was beautiful she thought .
>>>>